Inquiry Brian Chumsae aka Dinky Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #31
Show Me
No I can't sell him, he's my pride and joy. LOL. And thank you so much for letting me purshase him! He's been breeding girls like crazy.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #32
Dinky Reptiles
hahaha, it was worth a try... I'm glad to hear he's doing good for you. I will try to keep on the game a little more on this forum or at least under my own album keeping up with photo's i just use facebook more now than these forums.
i think this should get you there
https://www.facebook.com/people/Dink...00001834558123

Dinky Reptiles is run by both, My father & I.
My Father - who over looks everything I do now, a great man, and a man of his word as well as I am. We take satisfying our customers very serious with full support, I can be reached at 508-864-1235 for any questions or concerns that someone has, whether it's a purchased snake from me or someone else. I am free most days after 5pm eastern time, otherwise voicemails can be left, I will get back to you asap.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #33
Show Me
You better get pics up of those other IMG's on your website... I want to see them!!! I won't let you forget because I will keep bugging you until you do.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #34
Dinky Reptiles
Haha, i will try for this weekend, at least by end of this month once i have every organized.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #35
Dinky Reptiles
Alright everyone I, Brian, am signing off. I left my phone number for anyone with concerns or questions, feel free to call

Thank You everyone for your support.
Email us for an updated list of available animals at
dinkyreptiles@hotmail.com, if you are a return customer let us know.
If your a new customer check us out at the Manchester, NH show April 1st, 2012 if your local or Call, Email, or visit our FaceBook Page. Just type in Dinky Reptiles or use the link in the last post

Have a great Day !!!

Old 07-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #36
pythons&falcons
Just wanted to throw my own message up here about Brian Chumsae. He just sent me two 2012 females (albino spider and a sterling) that are drop dead gorgeous, healthy, and eating great and I couldn't be happier with them. Thanks, I look forward to working with you again on more.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #37
Dinky Reptiles
Okay so we just produce some new IMG's
Pastels this time

From what we have in our records its a G2
IMG x IMG = all "hets"
Img x het - more hets
het img x het img seems to go back to IMG after males hit 300 to 500 grams and females hit 500 to 800 grams.

Not sure why but with all matters said we have about 20 different img's in our collection now.
Were seeing these pop up more and more as the years go by and we are scooping everything up....soo hint hint Christina, when did you say you wanted to sell the vanilla IMG ....lol

Actually to ad another note we used the phrase IMG... i'm not exactly sure why, but the Arctic Ball Python this gene could be as well as it looks more like that vs the IMG, although with the mixture of black it could be a combo of the two, so I don't really know yet.

BUT...if anyone has IMG's they don't want we'll take them
Email us at dinkyreptiles@hotmail.com

Christina email for photos
As much as I love the project and animals we are getting my partner does not want them public at the moment. Not yet

Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 AM   #38
Dinky Reptiles
P.S sorry my website is way out dated

I've been trying to get feed on facebook, but I am going to be recreating a new Dinky Reptiles Facebook page because the last one i got rid of because i merged it with my other facebook.

Why was it a bad idea?
Bad idea, because my 100's of friends & cousins know nothing of reptiles (except the breeders and customers) and didnt understand why i was posting snakes breeding on my page. So that was an error on my own part... sorry to all who got deleted when i deleted that account.

The new one will include different photo's of our IMG's or whatever they are along with updated animals for sale etc etc

Thank you for your time and patience
I will check back soon

Thank you
Brian

Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #39
AGoodwin
Here is a link to an older BOI Inquiry... you can make your own conclusions however I have decided that I have no interest in doing business with him.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Brian+Chumsae

Old 01-24-2013, 02:25 AM   #40
Dinky Reptiles
Customer called me, he didn't have a truck and he wanted some vision cages, so I drove them to him. Auburn, MA to Rockland, MA & no extra charge for gas, why? because I didn't mind helping out a customer.
Prime example

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!