Good Guy Nick Lillis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:49 PM   #1
Moon2017
Thumbs up Nick Lillis

I purchased male rhino iguana from him. It was my very first purchase through fauna class. Nick sent me the very healthy specimens. If I ever buy another iguana, I will buy from him.

Old 09-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #3
XtremVipereXotics
THANKS BOB! GOOD LUCK WITH HIM HES AWESOME! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

Old 09-18-2017, 09:35 AM   #4
Lucille
Nick Lillis 09-17-2017 04:08 PM XtremVipereXotics Why try to ruin a good experience?

Ordinarily I believe that karma remarks do not have a place on the BOI, however, in this case I believe the remark and negative karma left for me by Nick shown, above, is relevant because the Bad Guy thread about him was rife with behind the scenes machinations and an explanation will show that offering readers more information is not 'ruining' a good experience but rather allowing readers to see different points of view.

Nick, there are unresolved issues in that Bad Guy thread. The BOI was established to protect buyers and sellers by allowing them to see threads both positive and negative so that they have the information they need to make a more informed choice in their own transactions relating to a certain buyer or seller.

It is good that you have a Good Guy thread, but there is nothing wrong with readers seeing other opinions as well and making up their own minds.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:40 AM   #5
XtremVipereXotics
So they can type my name in and see both threads the link is not needed on every BOI posted thanks Lucille.

Old 09-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
If you want something to put negative karma on, here you go. Yes they can type your name and see both but what will they see first??

First picture is the negative karma you left me. Which isn't a problem, that's what it for. The BOI is for everyone to be involved in.

Second picture is the post I made that received the negative karma

Third picture, well it doesn't need explanation.
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2017, 02:31 PM   #7
XtremVipereXotics
I'm not bring unnecessary karma unless its needed. Ill stop the childish games back and fourth. Im here to sell animals and help the community not start drama as everyone who knows me understands! Thanks again Bob! Sadly people can't leave a good thing alone.

Old 09-18-2017, 02:51 PM   #8
AllisonLeigh
I think it's more the fact that accusations that you sell sick animals were settled with an agreement to not disclose vet paperwork. I have no idea if your animals were sick or not, I still feel the OP who posted your bad guy thread left a lot to be desired, however when the agreement was not to post paperwork that should clear your name... that is what comes off as fishy and may be of interest to anyone adding animals from your collection to their own. Posting that paperwork would certainly reduce the number of questions and comments you're getting, I'm sure.

Again, not siding one way or the other as the OP of the bad guy thread provided little to no proof as well, however the fact that you say they have something that would prove your animals aren't sick, but she says the terms of the resolution you provided were they NOT share that paperwork... why would that possibly be? Maybe they're making that up as well, I wouldn't have been surprised, however you didn't refute that as far as I recall? You don't owe anyone an explanation per say, however without an explanation inquiring minds have to fill in the blanks and the most logical explanation usually prevails. (I apologize for my overuse of the word explanation....I just said it again... this is just getting worse. :P )

Old 09-18-2017, 10:00 PM   #9
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
If you want something to put negative karma on, here you go. Yes they can type your name and see both but what will they see first??

First picture is the negative karma you left me. Which isn't a problem, that's what it for. The BOI is for everyone to be involved in.

Second picture is the post I made that received the negative karma

Third picture, well it doesn't need explanation.
LOL! Sorry Jason. Didn't mean to taint your STELLAR REPUTATION...

Old 09-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #10
Chris Kennard
And for the confused, that was not sarcasm. The Jet is an ace.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!