Alejandro (Alex) Garriga - AGReptiles - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:29 AM   #1
KrisGarner
Thumbs up Alejandro (Alex) Garriga - AGReptiles - Good Guy

I saw a recent post in another section asking about Alex Garriga ( agreptiles@bellsouth.net ) and figured I would go ahead and post my dealing with him. I purchased my breeder male albino boa from him almost a month ago and couldn't have been happier with the transaction. Alex was always quick to respond to my emails (21 total in a 4 day period) and answered many questions I had, even though some of them were trivial. I am new to boas and had never shipped or received anything through the airlines, but Alex walked me through the whole process and everything went great. Alex even called when I went to pick my snake up to make sure he arrived safe. The boa was packed great and was in perfect condition. I got a great boa at a great price from a great guy. I would definitely buy from him again in the future.

Old 11-18-2006, 02:35 AM   #2
iluvmypets
Thanks sorry i suck at reading what im suppose to

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!