Dumerils Boa/ Not for a rookie!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 04:37 AM   #1
ARKON
Dumerils Boa/ Not for a rookie!!!

I have what appears to be a male Dumerils Boa For adoption to a good home, NO SHIPPING, DONT EVEN ASK!!!!!!!!! It is about 3.5 long, has great peach/pink color, is very girthy and eats one rat weekly but was told it will gladly eat more. I recieved this Boa from a friend who is moving out of the country and can not take the Boa. I took it as his last resort. I keep many reptiles but am just not comfortable with Boa's. I have been holding the snake and it does not try to bite or hiss. I dont know if its just me but I dont feel comfortable reaching in his enclosure, so I use a stick to initially get him out. This snake is Free for pick up or meeting within the philadelphia area, I am in Bucks County. Again THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY!!!!!!!!!! If no takers in the next day or 2, I will be turning him over to a reptile rescue. This seems like a good snake and would make a good pet or breeder. This is not a sick rescue, I just do not have the time to try and sell him or keep him!!!!!!!!!! Also must be over 18 and if questionable, must provide ID!!!!!!!!!! I can possibly email pics also, AGAIN NO SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
garweft
What in PA are you located?

Opps nevermind I should learn to read completely first.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
ravensden
I sent you a pm

Old 03-20-2007, 10:23 PM   #4
ARKON
Thanks for the reply's!!!!!

I placed the snake with someone today, they drove out at picked him up.

Thanks

Old 03-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #5
ravensden
So what I reply to you the same day you post and you just ignore me?
Not cool man.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:53 PM   #6
ravensden
Quote:
03-20-2007, 01:21 PM
03-20-2007, 01:21 PM
ravensden

Name : Brandi Mikus

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0 Boa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to give your boa a great home, I currently keep several boas. I live in MD and would be very willing to meet you in Philly. you can E-mail me back at ravensden801@comcast.net to let me know
Thanks -Kevin-

ravensden
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ravensden
Send email to ravensden
Find More Posts by ravensden
Add ravensden to Your Buddy List

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

Here is my original PM you posted at 3:37 AM and I sent you this message at 1:21 pm and never heard anything back from you. Why?

Old 03-22-2007, 03:34 AM   #7
ARKON
Sorry Kevin!!!

Hey Kevin, I am sorry, I was really trying to place the Boa quick, my wife was feeling really uneasy with me having this boa in the house. We have a new born and the boa scared her(my wife). I had put the word out in a couple of places including fauna that I was trying to find a home for this boa. I had alot of interest in it and had somebody less than 15 minutes away come get It!!

Again Kevin, I apologize!!!!!

Old 03-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #8
ravensden
Its cool man I know thing happen I am sorry for getting mad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread