For Sale 13 foot normal female ane 7=8 foot pearl burmese male pair for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
reticguy87
13 foot normal female ane 7=8 foot pearl burmese male pair for sale or trade

I have a big female normal and an 8 foot pearl male pair for sale or trade. I will not respond to anything gut absolutely serious offers only.

She is possigly alredy gravi so I am asking $5000 for thee pair BUT I amopen to any offers so do not letthe price deter you immediately. They are both verhy healthy and eatinfd/r anything.

I am open to select trades for lots of high end retic clutches and high end boa litters. Or high end adult retics or boas.. I am also open to partial trades plus cash.

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS AND INQUIRIES only!!!!!!!

If we can come to a price/trade afgreement I will take asmany picutres as you would like.

Like I said, I have themlisted high becase she may be gravid but do not hesitate tooffer me anything even if you think it is a low blow. I am also willing to split them up.

To prove you are serious donot email or text, call me. 724 831 4191 but you may text or email also..

donmeyer87@gmail.com

Thanks,Don Meyer
Boas Anonymous

PS. NO offers will be rejected. Even if itt is an offer for a large number of low end snakes. I also work with jungles and jags so if you yave any let me know.

PS. My keyboard is broken so i apologize for the typos and incorrect spelling.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!