SOLD!! nephrurus levis & amyae - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-13-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
geckoejon
nephrurus levis & amyae

both pair are sold! enjoy bill...

hello,

between working 50+ hrs a week, going to school part time, my reef tank (new passion), all my critters, and married life; i just have too much on my plate.

1.1 2012 levis amyae

bred by and bought from steve at geckos ect last fall. planned on breeding them. now needing my time more. perfectly healthy and eating dusted crickets 3 times a week. i cooled them at 55 degrees for 6 weeks. they came out feb 1st, put in the same cage, and have been slamming crickets since. might be gravid, but unsure. i would expect them to produce this season.

female red phase 39g

male hypo 26g

1.1 2013 nephrurus levis

purchased from steven sharp who produced them. i bought them last fall as couple week old hatchlings. they are well established and slamming dusted crickets 4-5 times a week. at this rate, they should be ready to go next season.

female 18g and a pig when it comes to eating! lol average nice dark red color

male 11g and casey lazik line hypo! very nice!

guaranty live healthy arrival and as described...

not interested in reptile trades...

sold as pairs only...

will take cash, paypal, checks / money orders once they clear, gold / silver, and bitcoins.

trades might possibly be interested in are high end lps coral, dslr camera, or a nice high powered hunting crossbow. any possible trades would require you to ship first.

feel free to check out my other ads for western and southern hognose.

thanks...
jonathan
geckoejon@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!