Green Iguana for adoption, pick up in NH - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 08:23 AM   #1
Buddylove
Green Iguana for adoption, pick up in NH

Buddy is a friendly guy of about 4.5 feet in length. He enjoys attention and loves to roam. His age is unknown, as he was a rescue in 2004. He comes with a 6'x6'x42" enclosure made by Cages By Design. All lamps and supplies are included.
We must adopt him out for personal reasons and will be very sad to see him go. We are looking for a "forever home" for him as he has already been moved around several times.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact us at sramsey60@comcast.net

Thanks,
Aileen & Scott Ramsey

Old 12-10-2006, 09:34 PM   #2
new storm
I emailed you.

I live in Florida, where he can be housed in natural sunlight on my screen porch, all year long. I have 2 beardies and a blackthroat monitor now. I am no stranger to herps.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:36 AM   #3
Buddylove
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to post a thank you to everyone who has e-mailed. The offers of a warm climate home are wonderful, but due to his size and his enclosure size, Buddy is available for pick up only. If interested please contact us at sramsey60@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Aileen & Scott Ramsey

Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
cold05419
were in nh are you i live in ludlow vt i am willing to come get him email me at brandy_packer@yahoo.com

Old 05-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
jupiter11600
Did you ever find a home for him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread