Info Scott Champlin, David Champlin, Scott David, Levi Robert - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:13 PM   #1
hhmoore
Scott Champlin, David Champlin, Scott David, Levi Robert

A flurry of disruptive posting and an accusatory BOI thread brought this person onto our radar. He was called on his multiple accounts in that thread; but further information made it obvious that a thread in his name(s) is required.

These accounts are by all appearances, the same person.
ChevyBlazer89..........Scott Champlin.......evilcorpsevomit2@aol.com

deercorpse...............Scott Champlin.......deercorpse81@yahoo.com

deercorpse1981........Dave Champlin.......deercorpse1981@aol.com

rebmassor................Scott Champlin.......rebmassor@aol.com

levi4turtle..................Scott David..........levimylesredfoot@aol.com

levi.............................levi robert............levi4turtle@aol.com[/color]

Now, "levi" is the only account that has some outlying information...but the levi4turtle@aol email is a solid giveaway. Further, daniel c (from the other BOI thread) addressed "Levi4turtle" as Levi Robert in his classified ad.
I want to point out that the emails listed above are the ones he used to register the accounts...I don't know that he keeps his identities straight, and uses the "correct" email for each one.

While one could make a reasonable justification for having multiple accounts over a period of years, the only reason for using different names (IMO) is deceipt.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #2
hhmoore
I copied this from the daniel c thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by deercorpse View Post
It took more digging to find the truth and like Mr. David said he did have other ads selling them as eastern box turtles and I seen them for myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
The behavior of this person goes beyond disgusting for me.

deercorpse aka Scott David is trolling for free animals and claiming a spouse fighting cancer is involved.

That account has been linked to Levi4turtle aka Scott Champlin.

rebmassor aka Scott Champlin has an email of levi4turtle@aol.com for contact and was seeking the same 10-lot of sulcatas hatchlings on another forum that he was seeking on this one under the Levi4turtle member name.

Another member with an enormously kind heart was trying to help the fictitious identity out and I stepped in to make her aware of this situation. I am hoping she will add her account of this as time permits.

I am sure there are other identities
So not only did he try to muster up sympathy for his alias Levi4turtle being banned using deercorpse, he has used multiple accounts here with various aliases doing the exact thing he was supposedly "fighting" against. Now a story about his wife with cancer who needs free turtles, huh??

Old 04-23-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
WebSlave
Interesting this -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=526931, all things considered...

Old 04-23-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
Pasodama
Hey Nick,
In the tortoise forum, didn't you just love how deercorpse (aka "Scott Champlin") stated he met rebmassor (aka "Scott Champlin") and referred to him (rebmassor) as "Levi".

Old 04-23-2015, 07:51 PM   #5
Pasodama
I said "stated he met" but maybe should have said "she".
This is because it was deercorpse's, alleged, ailing wife who, allegedly, wrote under his deercorpse account (stating having met rebmassor "Levi").

Old 04-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
allegraf
Yup, I was almost scammed This ass totally had me bamboozled. I fell for the cry for help because who in their right mind would use the cancer card for a free hatchling?!? I was warned by several kind hearted people that it may be a scam. I was reassured when a second member contacted me and assured me that deercorpse was down on their luck and good people. Thank you rebmassor for making me feel that it was ok to give deercorpse a free tort and to lay my suspicions to rest. Only to find out that deercorpse and rebmassor were one in the same. Playing me like a fiddle! At least I did not send them anything at all and the hatchling is still safe and sound with me. Shame on you Scott Champlin for using the cancer card for something so little as a free hatchling. You are scum.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:23 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by allegraf View Post
Yup, I was almost scammed This ass totally had me bamboozled. I fell for the cry for help because who in their right mind would use the cancer card for a free hatchling?!? I was warned by several kind hearted people that it may be a scam. I was reassured when a second member contacted me and assured me that deercorpse was down on their luck and good people. Thank you rebmassor for making me feel that it was ok to give deercorpse a free tort and to lay my suspicions to rest. Only to find out that deercorpse and rebmassor were one in the same. Playing me like a fiddle! At least I did not send them anything at all and the hatchling is still safe and sound with me. Shame on you Scott Champlin for using the cancer card for something so little as a free hatchling. You are scum.
Thanks for adding this, Allegra.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:23 PM   #8
Pasodama
Allegra, from what I had recently seen, you have one big heart!
Glad you were warned, in time, and did not lose that beautiful tort to a scam.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:25 PM   #9
hhmoore
Well, he did say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi4turtle View Post
I seen and seen scammers and figured out how they work. But I'm the bad guy
A glimmer of honesty?

Old 04-23-2015, 08:25 PM   #10
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Hey Nick,
In the tortoise forum, didn't you just love how deercorpse (aka "Scott Champlin") stated he met rebmassor (aka "Scott Champlin") and referred to him (rebmassor) as "Levi".
I find errors like that common among the collection-of-identities scammers. It makes it tougher for me on occasion to deal with people who use a nickname or a middle name in place of their first/given name. A shame it is that way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!