Bad Guy Matthew Patti Exoticreptiles.org sent sick anaconda. Snake died. Won't return calls. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
RollinsFan
Matthew Patti Exoticreptiles.org sent sick anaconda. Snake died. Won't return calls.

Hello.

Back on June 6th I ordered a female anaconda from Matthew Patti at exoticreptiles.org in South Carolina. I paid $260 for the snake and shipping to Portland, Oregon. I received the snake on the 24th. When the snake arrived it had was blowing bubbles from it's mouth and nostrils. It also had a severly damaged left eye that looked as though it had been struck or punctured. I immediately contacted Matthew and he said it was just an eye cap from a shed, and that the bubbles were from stress of the travel. I tried to explain that I had experience with eye caps and that this was clearly damage. 5 days later her head swelled up to twice it's size. I rushed her to a local hospital and they couldn't take her until the next morning. The snake died over night.

It's been almost two weeks of leaving messages with Matthew Patti and he has not returned my phone calls or emails. He sent a text the day the snake died saying he was at the hospital and his wife was in labor. I returned the message saying I understood and waited another week before contacting him again. My credit card and Paypal have both been of no help returning funds. Is there someone that can help contact Mr. Patti regarding returning my money or sending another anaconda? Any other help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tim Carter

Old 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
JordanAng420
Hi Tim,
Sorry for your loss. Any email correspondance and/or private messages should be posted, if possible. It will greatly help your case here on the BOI. Has Mr. Patti been notified of this thread?

Old 07-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Utta
post emails and any proof please.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
RollinsFan
Yes, I actually called him to notify him about an hour before posting today. Should I post transaction information or just emails from after I received the sick snake?

Old 07-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
JordanAng420
Your best bet is to post everything you've got. Include the transaction info and the Emails.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
Hi Tim,
Sorry for your loss. Any email correspondance and/or private messages should be posted, if possible. It will greatly help your case here on the BOI. Has Mr. Patti been notified of this thread?
What she said sorry for the double request.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
RollinsFan
Matthew Patti <matt.exoticreptiles@gmail.com>
to"tcart01@gmail.com" <tcart01@gmail.com>

dateTue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM
subjectGreen Anaconda
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details Jun 22

Hello Tim, just wanted to let you know that I have your female Green Anaconda and she is ready to ship when you are. Please call me or reply to this E-Mail and let me know what day will be best for you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Matthew Patti
ExoticReptiles.org
Charleston SC
(843) 743-3488

Reply Forward Invite Matthew Patti to chat

Reply |tcart01@gmail.com to Matthew
show details Jun 24

fromtcart01@gmail.com
toMatthew Patti <matt.exoticreptiles@gmail.com>

dateThu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM
subjectRe: Green Anaconda
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Jun 24

Hello Matt.

The Anaconda arrived and I had a couple of questions. She has one eye that looks damaged. I've seen this before with my ball python when I purchased her. She was dehydrated and after a shed it was gone. However the Anaconda seems as though her eye is punctured or that she has two eyes on one side of her head. Second...She's blowing bubbles from her nose and doing a little heavy mouth breathing. I'm worried this could be respiritory? I want to get her help ASAP if need be.

Thanks.
Tim Carter

Old 07-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
RollinsFan
Tim Carter to matt.exoticrep.
show details Jun 6

Hello.

I ordered a Green Anaconda Sunday evening. I just wanted to make sure you got my directions attached to the purchase. I wanted to please request a female Anaconda and I would like it shipped to my business address.

Tim Carter
Custom Interiors
26813 S. Fish Rd
Mulino Oregon, 97042

You and I spoke on the phone earlier last week about a Colombian Red Tail and Anaconda. I unfortunately can only budget for the Anaconda but I can't wait to meet her. I understand you won't have her until later in the month. If you could plese reply and let me know you got this it would be much appreciated. Attached is my receipt for verification. I hope this finds you well.

Thanks.
Tim Carter

Tim Carter.pdf
24K View Download

Reply Forward

Reply |Matthew Patti to me
show details Jun 7

Just wanted to let you know that I have received your payment and order and have the instructions for shipment. Thank you for your purchase and I will let you know as soon as I have her and figure out the best shipping day. Thanks again and I will talk to you soon.

Matthew Patti
ExoticReptiles.org
Charleston SC
(843) 743-3488
- Show quoted text -

On Jun 7, 2010, at 12:18 AM, Tim Carter <tcart01@gmail.com> wrote:

- Show quoted text -
Hello.

I ordered a Green Anaconda Sunday evening. I just wanted to make sure you got my directions attached to the purchase. I wanted to please request a female Anaconda and I would like it shipped to my business address.

Tim Carter
Custom Interiors
26813 S. Fish Rd
Mulino Oregon, 97042

You and I spoke on the phone earlier last week about a Colombian Red Tail and Anaconda. I unfortunately can only budget for the Anaconda but I can't wait to meet her. I understand you won't have her until later in the month. If you could plese reply and let me know you got this it would be much appreciated. Attached is my receipt for verification. I hope this finds you well.

Thanks.
Tim Carter

<Tim Carter.pdf>

Old 07-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
RollinsFan
Your payment to Exotic Reptiles
InboxX

Reply |service@paypal.com to me
show details Jun 6

Jun 6, 2010 21:07:32 PDT
Receipt No: 2873-7924-4601-2116

Hello Tim Carter,
You sent a payment of $260.00 USD to Exotic Reptiles.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *EXOTICREPTI.
Merchant information
Exotic Reptiles
matt.exoticreptiles@gmail.com
http://exoticreptiles.org
Instructions to merchant
Please send a FEMALE Green Anaconda. Please ship to different address. Tim Carter 26813 S. Fish Rd Mulino Oregon 97042

Shipping information
Tim Carter
2241 nw hoyt
apt #310
portland, OR 97210
United States
Shipping method
Not specified

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
Green Anaconda
$210.00 USD1$210.00 USD

Shipping: $50.00 USD
Insurance:$0.00 USD
Total: $260.00 USD

Receipt No: 2873-7924-4601-2116
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Exotic Reptiles or PayPal.
Use PayPal next time!
It's the safer, easier way to pay.

No need to type your information.

Your personal and financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
RollinsFan
Thanks I hope the info I attached will help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!