BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 PM   #891
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Dennis Hultman you telling me you've never posted on another forum regarding this thread? and it was removed? I told you the comment where removed. But I do my research !
Why don't you forget about this and pay April, you scumbag.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:11 PM   #892
csreptiles
April I purchased the reptiles from you ONLY to support a fellow herp member first of all. If you remember we made made several attempts to meet, Also not to include one or two day call returns. I've never told you I would not take care of it. All you need to do was stop by. I understand you don't drive. To also answer you I have posted message dated back to 2006 from you regarding this issue. As well it didn't start here, You had already did what you could through the herp society long before posting here. I think you need to keep in mind, I been a member for more then 14-15 years or so and I maybe sold 40 herp in Minnesota in that time. Again to answer you question you posted this issue here even after readying that Arron got paid and was paid extra. All your supporter have caused me legal issues, and ect. Which is has only make this take longer, the solution is not easy for me to clean up nor will it before for the resolving your issues steamed from your posts.

PS. If I was planning to bet you why where you able to drop by my house? Seems you where able to drop them off but not able to stop back by to pickup the funds!

Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 PM   #893
csreptiles
Seem most of the people here don't get it. We do agree the money is a small amount? Harassing me on all the forums regarding this is not helping even after all this time. Yea see April all these guys do nothing but post if they truly cared them you'd have been offered something other then worthless posts, and cheap talk! So April join in on the banter....Yea I like.

PS. Lets all wast some more time! Seem it a past time here for some of us telling my the number of posts people have!

Old 10-24-2007, 12:33 PM   #894
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Seem most of the people here don't get it. We do agree the money is a small amount? Harassing me on all the forums regarding this is not helping even after all this time. Yea see April all these guys do nothing but post if they truly cared them you'd have been offered something other then worthless posts, and cheap talk! So April join in on the banter....Yea I like.

PS. Lets all wast some more time! Seem it a past time here for some of us telling my the number of posts people have!

WE DON"T GET IT?

You are a moron Charles. And a thieving moron to boot. You are coming off as petty and childish in this in addition to dishonest. Pay the lady and move on

Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #895
Otter_23
I'll drive down and collect the money from you Chuck and give it to her. What do you say Champ. Put up or shut up. I can be there this weekend.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #896
csreptiles
April don't make it seem as if I know the account was closed. I told you what happend regarding the account, We all know TCF sucks which was a bad business decision on my part. Not to include when you informed me of this issues I also told you I'd had ordered you a copy of two of the hep related DVD's I ordered also which is still some where around my facility. Please also remember that you drop them off at my house also which again was another way of my saying there would be no issues. The current issues are based on my reaction to your action flat out. Call me what you want! I'd rather pay you $1000 dollars later then to sent you $120 today, I feel the way I feel! You and all your friends have put me though far more then your $120. But I will tell you in the end you'll be paid.

PS. I sure very soon here I feel allot better !

Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #897
csreptiles
All your crap I really don't want to see you! You've disrespected me far beyond I would every tolerate. 15years ago you'd have seen different me.

PS. The funny this is that I a Dishonest Thieving Moron but everyone is still asking me pay... hmmmm Dishonest Thieving Moron don't pay up! If that where so why even ask??

Old 10-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #898
csreptiles
What don't you get? ther are only three facts there. Regardless what you guys say.

1. Is there an issues regarding the funds due?
-No I agree April is due her $120 and if it where me from a business stand point, Some kind of extra fee regarding to the time it has taken.

2. Can Charles afford to pay April her $120.00
-Which I tried to Proven by posting a few toys of mine value $30K or so!Not to show off in any way, I don't care about that stuff again it's nothing. So I think that a I have proven my case regarding my affording to pay her the $120.00.

PS. So then what do you think has made this take so long it, Has to be something else I'd say! I mean Arron got his money and I also later purchases a pair of adult albino or a Adult female albino ball python from him.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #899
Roy Munson
Quote:
All your crap I really don't want to see you! You've disrespected me far beyond I would every tolerate. 15years ago you'd have seen different me.

PS. The funny this is that I a Dishonest Thieving Moron but everyone is still asking me pay... hmmmm Dishonest Thieving Moron don't pay up! If that where so why even ask??
You wrote a check on a closed account. You're a dishonest thieving moron. But even a dishonest thieving moron can make steps in the right direction. Paying April would be a good first step.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #900
csreptiles
Roy Munson again yet another person posting here with knowing the true facts. Roy are you publicly saying I wrote a check from a closed account? Which means the checking would have had been closed before I wrote the check which is a crime? Can you please provide us evidence support your above comment or are you tell agreeing that you really don't have any fact other then juts worthless word supporting an issues you know really nothing about?

PS. Please provide to us some sort of truth supporting your comment or withdraw them! Support fact would be the date of the original check and the date of the closed account!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz