Falys..where to draw the line??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #11
YANKFANTHOM
annnnnnnnnd the thread is now closed on cham forums LOL

Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKFANTHOM View Post
I don't think he's allowed on here anymore. There's a BOI on it somewhere.
It figures i musta missed that one it doesnt surprise me if theres a llong list on boi fro people hes screwed over i didnt post my misdealing with the crook.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
clarkrw3
And the thread is NO more

Old 04-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #14
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkrw3 View Post
And the thread is NO more
Yeah i see that... what a bunch of bull you all wanna see why he did that?
here ya go..
From: The Chameleon Company <chameleoncompany@verizon.net>
To: "robmd1 @ Chameleon Forums" <robertnichols3@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, August 13, 2011 6:36:33 PM
Subject: Re: hannibal male

Rob,
Well, he looks fantastic ! He also looks like one of the Faly variations. He could be 100% Faly. Faly-banjas look more Ambanja than does he. Whether we mislabeled a cage, or pulled him from a different cage by mistake, I can't possibly know. We had a couple of mis-labeled clutches last year, but if my memory serves me correctly, they were animals that were supposed to be Nosy Be, but were Ambanja. I have none of his sibling brothers here, whatever the clutch, but wish that I did. Or all of his sisters to use as breeders. I would consider him a Faly, and breed him as such, and sell his offspring as such. That is the color-group he demonstrates.

Jim

On 8/13/2011 8:50 PM, robmd1 @ Chameleon Forums wrote:
> This is a message from robmd1 at Chameleon Forums ( http://www.chameleonforums.com/forum.php ). The Chameleon Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.
>
> To email robmd1, you can use this online form:
> http://www.chameleonforums.com/sendm...lmember&u=7272
>
> OR, by email:
> mailto:robertnichols3@yahoo.com
>
> This is the message:
>
> hiya jim
> my name is rob and i bought hanibal male 907-3, doh 6-16-2010 an i been watchin how hes turnin out compared to someone else that has a hannibal male from supposedly same clutch an i think theres a mix up somewhere cause my male looks nothing like hannibal but looks more faly then most falys forsale rite now. id like to get this figured out as i wanted a hannibal male not a faly banja here is the thread of what he looks like, can you tell me what you think?
> http://www.chameleonforums.com/what-...er-am-i-62040/
> maybe a falybanja got loose an put in the hannibal cage?

Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #15
YANKFANTHOM
It's a shame. I've been pondering selling my Raiden boy lately because I wanna get some WC blood going instead but theres such a stigma even around that line still.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #16
robmd1
oh i should mention mine was the first email diff times between west coast me and east coast him

Old 04-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #17
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKFANTHOM View Post
It's a shame. I've been pondering selling my Raiden boy lately because I wanna get some WC blood going instead but theres such a stigma even around that line still.
If its raiden an nala ? keep it theres nothing wrong with those its the nika female that was the prob he just dont wanna admit it, noones callin the others crosses just the ones that turned out ambilobe.. the ones he sent me and that one the guy in canada had "it died" those are not faly an wont ever be falys, just like a few others that some have plain and simple...

Old 04-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #18
clarkrw3
Yep it's all fuzzy to Jim...breeding ethics would not be one of his strong suits

Old 04-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
YANKFANTHOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
If its raiden an nala ? keep it theres nothing wrong with those its the nika female that was the prob he just dont wanna admit it, noones callin the others crosses just the ones that turned out ambilobe.. the ones he sent me and that one the guy in canada had "it died" those are not faly an wont ever be falys, just like a few others that some have plain and simple...
Yeah its a Raiden/Nala boy. He's my boy Zero who I've posted pics up on the forums before. I don't see how this is not a Faly.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #20
Texas Ranger
Wow that's not cool at all a big time breeder saying yeah I sold you a ambanja but he looks faly and if I had his sisters I would breed and sell them as faly... That is so not cool and the reason so many get screwed getting this locale....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!