Garrick DeMeyer.. Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #1
Miss Tuniwha
Thumbs up Garrick DeMeyer.. Good Guy!

Just wanted to let people know!

Garrick DeMeyer, from www.crestedgecko.com is a nice guy!

He was very patient with me when it came to purchasing a beautiful pastel ball python, (took me a while to pay it off) and took the time to answer any questions I had.

He also has the common sense to not ship animals in the cold. (even with the use of heat packs, I am not a fan of shipping in cold weather) He waited a week longer then he was planning to ship my my snake, knowing the weather here was bad.

My snake showed up happy and healthy, and just as beautiful as he was in the photo I saw online!

He sells a wide variety of ball pythons, boas, other snakes, and tons of different geckos!

So check him out!

Thank you Garrick for my wonderful snake!
~Brandi

Old 04-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #2
NathanLedet
There's another thread about Garrick somewhere on the BOI. I've commented in it, and I'll say the same thing I said in that thread.

I ordered some cresties from him a few years back and the transaction was a flawless and superb transaction. I'm happy to hear that years later, he's continuing his outstanding customer service and keeping his customers happy. I will get around to doing more business with him in the future.

Old 04-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Brandi, I agree that Garrick is a great guy to deal with and can be trusted.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:15 PM   #4
shrap
Garrick is the one of the very best. A truly good man if there ever was one.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
barbie69
I commented on the other thread too but basically I AGREE !!
He was awesome to deal with!! After my first snake arrived, she had somehow injured herself during shipping. I talked to Garrick regularly about her after her arrival and we came to the decision I would keep her and just never breed her if this could not be corrected by a vet. Unfortunately it could not be fixed and yet she is a gorgeous and sweet baby who I fell in love with the minute she arrived. Garrick never questioned me or the vet and as soon as the weather cleared he sent me another boa as a replacement.
I was such a worried mommy and had never had a sick or injured snake before so it was so nice to be able to call and talk to him personally. It was even better because he was just as concerned about her as I was and with all the calls back and forth we made the best choice for the little girl.
I cannot say enough how amazing he was during all of this. A+++ service and just an all around great guy!!

Old 04-11-2007, 11:23 AM   #6
tejasranger
Thumbs up Garrick comes through again

Another flawless transaction with Garrick. I purchased some Leopard Geckos earlier this month, and I couldn't be happier. Garrick treats you like you were the only customer he had. Thanks Garrick

Old 05-24-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
Rakshasanyc
Talking Yet Another "Good Guy" recommendation

Got a fine, fat and gorgeous 0.1 Black Pastel from Garrick, and would happily do business with him again.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #8
bleeding_sarcasm
My partner and I have purchased from Garrick on multiple occasions now, and every time we are completely satisfied, Only the very best, top quality animals, great communication, and outstanding deals. As long as he has hot leopard geckos, we will continue to purchase from him

Old 06-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
Miss Tuniwha
yup, the pastel I got from him is doing GREAT. Is now taking f/t, and wow that colour is great!

Old 06-11-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
juddb
Garrick is the bomb

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!