Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #101
Dennis Hultman
While we are on the subject of animals.

In your tag line you state
"1.0 Hubby ~ 3.8.1 Leo ~ 3.3.1 Crestie ~ 0.1 PitBull "

No mention of hedgehogs. So where are the hedgehogs coming from in your ads?

Are you selling these rescues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313

I have a female hedgehog that is an adult no longer able to breed. She has only had 1 litter in her life and would make a great pet. She is 3 years old.
Asking $150 or trade for Leo's or female crested.
Buyer must pick up or pay for shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Photo of your Leo? Any interest in a hedgehog?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313
I have 1 male and 2 female's for trade or sale. They can come with their full set-up which are sterilite bin, Carolina storm wheel, igloo, bedding, food and Hedgie sacks plus extra fleece.
Make offers trade or money.
No snakes please
Is that what the rescue network had in mind for providing suitable rescuers? To offer them up for trade to anyone?

Old 06-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #102
Show Me
Must take time to come up with a good excuse.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #103
candace313
As stated earlier I went to the sheriffs department. There are no warrants on file in my name. This is why it took a bit to reply.

I asked why would other people be getting replies over the phone that there are warrants on file and the only answer I got was that either they haven't called or that the person they are speaking to is not looking at the correct information. Honestly I don't care cause I've been told by so many different offices that there are no warrants, although I find it odd 2 people are saying that they have called and there are warrants. I'll stick with what I've been told by over a dozen people that work in these offices.

I did breed hedgehogs and rescue on the side. Many hedgehog breeders do this and the only hedgehogs I have sold have lineage and are not rescues. The rescues are adopted through application process unlike the hedgehogs I breed. I have no hedgehogs other than rescues currently. I sold my breeders and I do not list rescues as my pets since they are property of HWS and NWFHR.

I'm still awaiting any proof of the check Renee says she has and I find it odd she is not replying or posting any proof of this check. Also I find it very odd that there is nothing in the court records indicating she has filed the check with them. If anyone else sees something different please share. Until then I am still saying Renee's claim is a lie. If it were true why is nothing showing up and why cant I be given any proof that she received a check with my name on it?

Also, I still have yet to hear an answer as to why anyone would sell anything to a person with one name and accept a check with another name on it?

Old 06-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #104
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Is this right Michael Porter? I'm just curious.

Address
301 East Pine Street, Suite 1400, P.O. Box 3068,
Orlando, FL 32802-3068, (Orange Co.)

Phone
Phone: 407-843-8880
Fax: 407-244-5690

Is this the lawyer you are using?

Old 06-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #105
candace313
No, he is in Tallahassee, FL

Old 06-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #106
Show Me
I searched the attorneys in Tallahassee, Fl and cannot find his name anywhere. What's his address and phone number?

Old 06-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #107
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
I asked why would other people be getting replies over the phone that there are warrants on file and the only answer I got was that either they haven't called or that the person they are speaking to is not looking at the correct information. Honestly I don't care cause I've been told by so many different offices that there are no warrants, although I find it odd 2 people are saying that they have called and there are warrants. I'll stick with what I've been told by over a dozen people that work in these offices.
Dennis is well respected and honest with info he finds.
In my household (including myself) there are backgrounds of Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Detectives.
What we stated, with re. to what was said by Bay Co. Sheriff's Office, is correct.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #108
Dennis Hultman
Candace, You care to explain why in your auction you shared the same IP with the person that raised your auction up? You guys were posting from the same IP 9 minutes apart then yours changed at the end of the auction and you didn't use it again. Seems strange the only two people that have used that address posted in the same thread and nobody else has ever used it before or since.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=238296
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #109
Pasodama
Another interesting finding

Here is something else (this time from Santa Rosa Co.):
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #110
JColt
I work in a police dept and can confirm that what Dennis says is true. Not that Dennis needs me to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!