So whos the big cheese here - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
Skanakis
Question So whos the big cheese here

Fauna page has definetely been the most visited web site by me. Even keeps me company while im at work night shift. I do believe i have visited EVERY damn forum here. Gained MUCH needed info about a range of reptilian issues. And even had many of my questions answered. Ill be a donating soon myself cause i do enjoy this web site. And yes....aaaalllll night i troll around the page. And got some REAL good buys here from some good people. My question issssssss.....Whos the Creator. The big Cheese. El Hefe.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
hhmoore
That would be the man with many names:
Administrator
Big Meanie
Rich Z
Rich Zuchowski
WebSlave
SerpenCo
the corn snake guy
the gun nut
Boss
Rich

I'm pretty sure I've also seen him referred to as , : that , Rich, and WebSlave:.....but if you really like it here, I would recommend avoiding those.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:06 AM   #3
Skanakis
lol...gotcha. Webslave i know. Hes from here florida. I thought he was in naples but....yeah. I was gonna guess that you had a foot in this somehow.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
Skanakis
I mean i see you do but...thought you would be him or something.

Old 12-12-2011, 04:27 AM   #5
KelliH
The Love Bomber. He likes it when you call him that. :-)

Old 12-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
Skanakis
so whos the fraggindragon dude. hes the one who spanked me with the infraction. Another mod?

Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
so whos the fraggindragon dude. hes the one who spanked me with the infraction. Another mod?
I have in the past put in a brief squeak when I got a fraction. But you've whined about yours several times now. I think that's just in poor taste.
Step back for a moment and think about the kind of person who would be welcome here on the site.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
Anyone who has their name in BLUE is a mod.

Also, please quit whining about your infraction. You earned it, get over it. Welcome to the site!

Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
The Love Bomber. He likes it when you call him that. :-)
Did someone call my name?

Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
hhmoore
How could I have forgotten that one??? (I did know one was missing, though.) Sorry, Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!