Crested Geckos Yellow Pinstipes unsexed. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
Dobek9cresties
Crested Geckos Yellow Pinstipes unsexed.

These two have the same dad but different mothers bought from JTMoney who got the parents from Dereck Dunlop-DD Reptiles. Both are 100% pinstriped.
The bigger they get the nicer they look. both are top shelf pinners. they both have nice structure Bugatti may end up being crowned who knows.

the Larger one has full cream white Pinstripes and full brown reverse pinstripes. Nice cream tail (Bugatti)

(Bugatti Side view )

The second has brown reverse pinning and is yellow unfired and yellow/ light orange fired up.(Pip)

( pip )

9-13 grams will weigh and take recent pics selling as unsexed some days I think I see pore sometimes I don't see them. They both have crazy patterns on their bellies which doesn't help trying to see pore down there. Both are chow hounds and love dusted crickets and dubias and are fed lots of Repashy CGD. all my juvies are currently housed separately as they all have their tails and no defects and would like them to keep their tails.
Prices are 175.00 for Pip and 200.00 for Bugatti.

(Bugatti)

(Bugatti as a Baby 4 grams)

(pip)

Pip as a baby at 2 grams-
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!