2 year old female CBB 38" water monitor - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 10:19 PM   #31
JOSHKING
Still have this guy for sale? If so please text me at (309)349-5669. Thank u sir

Old 10-30-2016, 09:12 PM   #32
John7429
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSHKING View Post
Still have this guy for sale? If so please text me at (309)349-5669. Thank u sir

Old 10-31-2016, 09:21 AM   #33
JOSHKING
Does that mean sold sir???

Old 10-31-2016, 10:35 AM   #34
Robert Walker
Quote:
Does that mean sold sir???
It means that 4 pages into this ad and you have managed to miss that there is a Bad Guy BOI report on this seller and a customer here trying to get the monitor that he already paid for and has not received.

How did you miss all of that and then still show interest in buying it?
= duh?!?

Old 10-31-2016, 12:17 PM   #35
JOSHKING
Mainly because I didn't look at all four pages. I seen the last post but that was it. No need to be a smartass. And I'm sorry that happened to someone. Seems to happen way to much these days

Old 10-31-2016, 01:00 PM   #36
Robert Walker
Quote:
Mainly because I didn't look at all four pages. I seen the last post but that was it. No need to be a smartass. And I'm sorry that happened to someone. Seems to happen way to much these days
You are correct, it does "seem to happen way too much", and to that point, all the more reason buyers should do their due diligence on a seller. Others have more than adequately shared concerns and even created a BOI on the seller over the past 4 pages of this classified. If someone swoops in to the end of the thread and bypasses the presented concerns, it is not uncommon that others may say, "seriously, duh". If someone is aware of shady stuff happening in general, you would assume said person would do more to protect themselves.

As far as your personal feelings and name calling towards me, I would advise keeping them to yourself as profanity is not allowed on this site. Thanks

Old 10-31-2016, 04:03 PM   #37
JOSHKING
I'm sorry. I completely apologize ur right I shouldn't have said it like that so for that I apologize

Old 10-31-2016, 04:21 PM   #38
Robert Walker
Quote:
I'm sorry. I completely apologize ur right I shouldn't have said it like that so for that I apologize
We both suck it up and move on.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:12 PM   #39
John7429
Not to mention OP status update says "sold".

I got an infraction for bringing that up and calling out Lance to respond on this page. Maybe this thread should be closed so no more posts can be made if attempts to contact the seller here will be construed as BOI communication.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!