Trade lots for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
tenchu
lots for trade

I have some odds and ends for sale!. due to work and my sons i feel i should cut the collection down a bit so looking to consolidate

what i have.

4 pairs of crested geckos pair one is a older pair we had for 3 years they are our personal pets and hope to get them into a good home. they produced approximately 15 good quality babies. their names are standard harleys. pair two is a proven male with a unproven female. male is a dalmation female is pretty standard harley the dalmations mate passed on. pair 3 are a young pair first year breeders that have produced 6 eggs 2 successfully hatched within the enclosure. pair 4 is a young pair we put together no eggs yet but they seem to be courting just fine. Pics can be taken upon request for serious interest.

3 female leopard geckos one super hypo tangerine carrot tail the male past on got the pair from a friend two years ago and they laid once and the male passed on soon after. other 2 females high yellows. both are proven females back when we had a male with them. pics upon request for serious interest.

one single female gold dust day gecko proven breeder produced approximately 6 babies for me. or will trade the above for a male to pair up.

one male stripe garg adult and breeder ready or will trade above for female to pair up..

one female full grown leachy i got from a friend its a unknown mixed that he got from steve at leapin leachies. she is a friendly GEM! or will trade the above plus a few bucks for a adult male to pair up.

one unsexed cave gecko i believe to be female but i will double check sex for those interested.

interested in just about any kind of geckos will do multiple trades for higher quality geckos ect... willing to toss a little cash in the mix for things on my end as well. open to almost anything except turtles leopards and fat tails. pictus is high on my list! hatchlings welcome! dart frogs welcome! but at this time only with enclosures until i can put some together.

Located in jersey city nj willing to meet anywhere in long island nyc north to central nj possibly might go to hamburg
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!