Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 05:38 PM   #201
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
The only error I thought you had potentially made was to ship without heat, but given the temperatures, I would have done the same.

It is good to hear you did not lose money on this deal.

Mike I am confused here?
Are you thinking it was the op who shipped and you are glad he did not lose money or are you attempting to refer to the seller?

Old 12-03-2016, 05:41 PM   #202
Black Adder
Throughout this train wreck of a thread the OP has gone from claiming the seller shipped a sick snake, the wrong morph snake, the wrong sex snake and even the wrong weight snake.....tbh it is hard to believe anything he claims right now......

Old 12-03-2016, 06:21 PM   #203
Craig Wyatt
I'm still waiting on pictures to verify his claims. Why not sex the snake and show the whole snake in the picture. And why not show a full body shot with its sickly mouth open. Well I think we ALL know the answer as to why he won't take those 2 simple pictures and post them. Just another scammer trying to get something for free. If he even ships back the animal I'm sure he will switch out the male in the picture for the female he was sent.
Now we wait for the huffy puffy response.

To the seller (Jessica) we should not be judged by the mistakes we make. But we should be judged as to the way we handle them. You come off as a fantastic seller and if you ever have something I was interested in you will be hearing from me. Your professionalism really does shine through. I think besides the OP we all agree on that. Secretly the OP feels the same way too and hopes one day to be like you.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #204
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
See when your honest and right you get refunded

I'm referring to the seller. PayPal resolution refunded the buyer without cost to the seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Mike I am confused here?
Are you thinking it was the op who shipped and you are glad he did not lose money or are you attempting to refer to the seller?

Old 12-03-2016, 06:24 PM   #205
MikeCurtin
Drat!

The above quote from the OP had an attachment of the PayPal resolution that I was hoping would come up in the quote.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #206
Snakemorphology
Here

Pics i got a video from the warehouse cameras when the snake got delivered to the store and i opened the box and checked for sickness right away like i do all all snakes that come in i post it monday when i get to the shop
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #207
Snakemorphology
More pics

It amazing your acusing me of saying I'm switching the snake is that the kind of people you guys are for you to think that you must have done it I got no reason to switch a snake but I guess there are shush shush people out there that would do that I'm just not one of them I own a million dollar comapany don't need to rip people off for 100 bucks
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 06:39 PM   #208
Craig Wyatt
You can put that snake head picture with bubbles in its mouth then post pictures separately of any other snakes separately. Hey I can post a picture of a sick snake showing bubbles (head shot only) then post a couple pictures of a totally different snake.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about what I'm asking. There's no way your not understanding me. Only thing those pictures prove is you have a sick snake in one picture and you have another snake in the other pictures. What do you think is suppose to connect these animals together.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:43 PM   #209
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Pics i got a video from the warehouse cameras when the snake got delivered to the store and i opened the box and checked for sickness right away like i do all all snakes that come in i post it monday when i get to the shop
The bottom two photos are of the snake in Canyon Country Reptiles' Ad.
Due to the background, one can assume the 2nd photo is the same snake.
Top photo ...

Hope the warehouse camera video will show what is inside the snake's mouth, as well as the snake's body pattern, if sickness, of that snake, is to be proven.
'Course, if you did not pop the snake, upon arrival, that particular video will be of no use to verify your claim of its being missexed.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:44 PM   #210
CanyonCountryReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
:

To the seller (Jessica) we should not be judged by the mistakes we make. But we should be judged as to the way we handle them. You come off as a fantastic seller and if you ever have something I was interested in you will be hearing from me. Your professionalism really does shine through. I think besides the OP we all agree on that. Secretly the OP feels the same way too and hopes one day to be like you.
Thank you! We've been working really hard at expanding our business recently. My husband, Jack, was enjoying the hobby for quite some time and had a small store here in our county. We are putting more effort into the online business because it seems that where the majority of sales are occurring these days. We should have an official website by the spring. The focus for many years was corn snakes and rat snakes (with a lot of other unique breeds thrown in over the years). He's been very involved with ball python breeding in the last few years and loves them. Last year, he even hatched 2 world's firsts and had them published on World of Ball Pythons (sorry, had to toot that horn a bit).

We would absolutely love to do business with the reputable breeders we've encountered on this site!! Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!