Good Guy Rich Macias of Snake Bloodlines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
youbeyouibei
Rich Macias of Snake Bloodlines

Purchased a 2010 het Albino female from Rich and received her today. Prior to completing the sale, his communication was outstanding; answered any and every question I asked of him and kept me updated on the shipping status, etc.

Upon receiving her she was in great condition; no stuck shed, no apparent issues of any kind. Packaging was great and while she had room to be comfortable, there wasn't enough for her to possibly hurt herself had she been dropped or otherwise handled roughly in transit. The feeding/shed card was filled out and up-to-date and the corresponding paperwork was in order and obviously not a last minute rush job. I would highly recommend Rich and the clincher for me and what will bring me back to purchase from him again was the phone call I received upon picking her up.

I had just arrived home with her and gotten her settled into the quarantine rack. Rich had followed the tracking updates from FedEx and had called approximately an hour after I had arrived home with her. That is the first and only time thus far that a breeder/seller has called to check, personally, on the welfare of an animal they sold. That speaks for itself as to the type of seller Mr. Macias is. Thank you very much, Rich and take care if you should read this!

- Tom

Old 11-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
snakesRkewl
I had the same experience with Rich Macias, excellent in every way

Old 11-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
canzoman
I had the same experience with Rich Macias for my 100% female het albino as well. Great guy!

Old 11-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
youbeyouibei
Awesome! Always nice to find someone who's honest and a good person to do business with. Thanks for the replies, guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!