Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #131
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Rick.......
once your banned~ don't worry. I'll bump the thread for you to keep it in the public eye once your no longer able to. Don't worry about that at all

Old 11-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #132
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BOY
You are everyone's boy, BOY!!!!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #133
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
over 1300 views so far in ONE day~ yep.....this won't effect your business...............much

Jas~ I know. I know. I was stupid. Thats why I was embarrassed to post. I really was just miffed that he blew me off on even paying the shipping. I had no idea he was anywhere near this unbalanced
No sweet off your balls HAHA! But, Really Cheryl there are alot of breeder fiends out there. try emailing them first when you want to sell stuff. If they arent interested. Then go for the WACKOS!!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #134
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BOY
Buh Bye!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #135
Suncoast Herpetological
Bu Bye Rick.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #136
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Oh moderators...isn't it about time to show this trash the door?

No need to. His point total for site violations ( the last one being profanity) put him over the limit, which automatically banned him.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #137
critical bill
Take your bets ladies and gents. $5 says he's back on under a new name before midnight.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #138
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
How dare you cast aspersions on this kind offer. You are despicable, first because it looks like you tried to cheat a woman out of $35, and then by dissing people who are trying to help.
What is wrong with you?
My bet is that he was dropped on his head... that or he's a dishonest, delusional dullard who is completely out of touch with reality. Could be a bit of both. What an

Old 11-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #139
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
At this point I wouldn't be the least suprised.
Or even disappointed really. He's doing MUCH more to his reputation than I ever imagined he was capable of. I'm telling you~ he SEEMED like a perfectly nice, reasonable human being on the phone. I did not want a problem with him. I didn't even expect payment for those snakes...........I expected the shipping I paid for and I thought I was helping out a nice new guy............

Live and learn...........Never be nice

Old 11-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #140
TattooLost
Awwww... while this was a very entertaining read, I'm sorry to hear it happened to you Cheryl. I'll send you the $35. :P You did hook me up on the big male het albino anyway (hopefully got him a girlfriend coming soon!). PM me your paypal again hon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!