Travis Cossette - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
sputnik
Question Travis Cossette

Has anyone done business with Travis Cossette?

Would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

Old 07-31-2003, 02:40 AM   #2
robin d.
Thumbs up

i bought a male hog island from travis a couple years back i guess it was. the animals was very well represented. a great price, good bloofdlines and well taken care of. he was sent to me promptly and packaged very well. travid is a good guy in my book!!!

Old 07-31-2003, 02:41 AM   #3
robin d.
grrr its late.. damned typos but you get the idea

Old 07-31-2003, 06:26 PM   #4
ArtCat
Thumbs up

Great Guy!! Great Animals!! He's prompt with email and phone contacts. You will be pleased!!

Chuck Wright

Old 12-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #5
Blood Python171
0.0.2 Geckos

I bought 0.0.2 Leos and they arrived on time and were a great price. They were also in good condition. If you get anymore leos for some good prices, let me know.
thanks Travis,
Matthew
Gerricea@aol.com, bloodpython171 on fauna

Old 12-31-2004, 11:43 AM   #6
mr_mojo
Reduced Pattern Ball Python

I purchased a beautiful reduced pattern ball python from Travis this Christmas and the transaction was as smooth as can be.

Travis is prompt with returning call and emails and very helpful with any questions you might have. He also seems very knowledgeable about his pets.

I would HIGHLY reccomend buying from this seller.

Marc

Old 09-10-2005, 12:21 AM   #7
LOSTNCONFUSED
Great Guy , Great Deal, Great Service

Travis was a dream to work with. I inquired about a snake He had for sale yesterday, struck a deal with him for it within minutes, sent him payment via pay pal, and recieved my snake today. There turned out to be a problem with Fed Ex and I didnt recieve the snake till well after 3 pm. Travis was aware and working on his end to resolve the problem. I was impressed with the quality of the snake ( way better than originally described) impressed with the customer service, and also impressed with his packing. If you ask me, we need more people like Travis in this business all in all Travis is top shelf in my book and hope to be dealing with him again in the near future
thanks
John Peraza

Old 07-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #8
Deftones90
150% positive

Just received a pair of Tarahumara boas from Travis and couldn't be happier. Both boas came in perfect shape and were exactly as advertised. His communication is VERY prompt and the customer service was extremely on point. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Highly recommended A++

-Justin

Old 11-10-2018, 04:22 PM   #9
snakesareawesome
He sent me two Mountain Kings, both arrived very good looking and both ate first try. Very happy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!