Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #41
J9turtlepower
I am sorry it is very hard to lay out all this in any good order 4 screeshots at a time. Any other questions or proof you'd like to ask, I'm happy to provide. I have no criminal record, except mabye an overdue parking ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
He already did launch a website to look like my online resume with a client of mines personal info. How I have access is better here nor there but once I found out about this website I collected every bit of proof I didn't make it as I could cause I knew he had also reported it to try to get me fired. I actually had to meet with an investigator of my nursing license today about the webpage that was made. Luckily I had plenty of proof that it was not me. Yes this website was also paid for with a credit card in my name and a link to pay pal asking for donations.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2018, 07:52 PM   #42
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
SO, he rescinded his offer for a refund/replacement after you took one to the vet? DO you have conversations?

MODS: Can we merge these 2 simultaneous threads?
Here’s where it started
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #43
Candipatton
Here’s more
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 07:57 PM   #44
Candipatton
And the text he sent and I already posted the fed ex email from him and the paypal payment and my bank paper I have more also
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 08:00 PM   #45
Candipatton
That was the last time I talked to Anthony. He then blocked me. And I’ve had no contact with him since.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM   #46
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
MODS: Can we merge these 2 simultaneous threads?
Only Rich can make that call.

With that said, it is becoming tiresome with both threads going on at once. I would suggest that both ladies focus theirs efforts here, on this thread, since it was started first. This may help others follow things better.

I'll make one post on the other thread with a link here and hopefully it will divert the conversation here instead.

Old 06-11-2018, 09:58 PM   #47
bcr229
Was there any discussion about safe shipping weather and temperatures before he sent you the animals? I've purchase animals in Dec/Jan and had to wait until March for safe shipping temps on my end and the sender's end.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:16 PM   #48
Candipatton
[quote=bcr229;2080765]Was there any discussion about safe shipping weather and temperatures before he sent you the animals? I've purchase animals in Dec/Jan and had to wait until March for safe shipping temps on my end and the sender's end.[/

Anthony had my money for 2 weeks and planned on shipping out after the Christmas rush when was January 3rd. When it came time for shipping he decided to make a group chat with myself and 3 other people. He knew my weather and he knew I lived in Chicago. After he got upset with Cristin he decided to say under 40 degrees wasn’t guaranteed then proceeded to turn it into a cristin bash chat. I told him I would wait if I had to and once I even asked him for a refund. He then asked me for my address and I asked him if he was sending them and he told me yes. My turtles were in shipment before I even made the last payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #49
Candipatton
I will add that the group chat was made because Anthony wanted to ask us how many heat packs should be used. This was my first time ever buying a turtle through a breeder like that so I told him use his judgement cause I seriously don’t know about that stuff. I have all the proof but uploading all these screenshots will take forever when I can only do 4 at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-11-2018, 10:58 PM   #50
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candipatton View Post
Anthony had my money for 2 weeks and planned on shipping out after the Christmas rush when was January 3rd. When it came time for shipping he decided to make a group chat with myself and 3 other people. He knew my weather and he knew I lived in Chicago. After he got upset with Cristin he decided to say under 40 degrees wasn’t guaranteed then proceeded to turn it into a cristin bash chat. I told him I would wait if I had to and once I even asked him for a refund. He then asked me for my address and I asked him if he was sending them and he told me yes. My turtles were in shipment before I even made the last payment.
Sorry, what I was getting at is that you were in no way demanding that the animals be shipped on/by a certain date. I've seen buyers get impatient when temps are too hot or too cold and the sellers won't ship because it's not safe; and it's always the sender's responsibility to make that call.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!