Bad Guy Do not buy from Herphobbyist91 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:11 AM   #11
Robinz
OK here's my story. My friend saw he post an ads about selling Ensatina eschscholtzii platensis with the price of 60 each, and he said he can did 400 shipped for all 6. BTW the name was Minh Nguyen, with that Daniel's email address as payment, so who knows which one is real name or they can be a squad. So I paid at 25th Sep and he told me he can did the shipping "next Monday", when that Monday got passed he told me 80 degree temperature was not good for shipping so another NEXT MONDAY. I said fine so I missed the good time to apply refund through PayPal. When the second Monday was there, he told me the package got returned and he wanted to do refund. AND that's all , no more next move. I tried to apply refund in PayPal but the system said the period was too long to apply so I got failed. Email address is denzellll91@gmail.com.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:49 AM   #12
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinz View Post
BTW the name was Minh Nguyen, with that Daniel's email address as payment,... Email address is denzellll91@gmail.com.
Thank you for posting this Yinpeng. At what point did the name "Minh Nguyen" come up? Do you have any screen shots of your conversations? I'm sorry this happened to you.

Old 11-03-2018, 01:24 AM   #13
Robert Walker
Quote:
My friend saw he post an ads about selling Ensatina eschscholtzii platensis with the price of 60 each, and he said he can did 400 shipped for all 6. BTW the name was Minh Nguyen, with that Daniel's email address as payment,
Found it. We already dealt with this account for stolen pictures, false location, etc. IP is not from Utah, but rather comes from the same area as "Daniel" in California. It was banned.
minh_n52@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2018, 01:43 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Daniel Adam Gonzalez
Resume: https://digondesigns.wordpress.com/aboutresume/
General Info

• Birth: 12/18/1991
  • Degree: Associate of Science – Computer Graphics
  • College: MJC
  • Profession/Specialty: Graphic Design / Digital Art
  • Skills: Photography, Photo Retouching, Website Development, Illustration, Layout Design (Magazines, Books, Etc)
exoticpetrrd@yahoo.com
Dagonzalez1991@yahoo.com
herphousereptiles@yahoo.com
(209)496-8376
(209)250-8440

https://www.facebook.com/Dagonzalez91
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2018, 02:00 AM   #15
Robert Walker
Same PayPal email in both:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.c.knight View Post
by Daniel Gonzalez via PayPal. His email is denzellll91@gmail.com.
Quote:
Email address is denzellll91@gmail.com.

Daniel Adam Gonzalez is a computer graphic designer (see resume above).
He created a previous fake account here offering design services:
Account: ArtisticAlias
Fake Name: Denzel Adam
artisticalias@yahoo.com

The PayPal email and the fake account both match 'Denzel'.
All IPs for all accounts come back to northern California (Modesto, Sacramento, San Fransisco area).

Around 10 accounts thus far can be tied back to Daniel.

It appears Daniel is an avid hiker. It appears he is repeatedly trying to sell native California species and changes his location via fake accounts in an attempt to do this.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 AM   #16
Black Adder
Great work Robert
Sounds like another artist to avoid.
so sad our hobby is becoming more and more infected with this disease.

I feel truly sorry for those who are now out of money from this as no matter what anybody here says it is near impossible to recover relatively small amounts of money through interstate transactions.

Yinpeng

I know you say time limit for Paypal has expired ( I thought it was 60 days but maybe not?).
However, how did you fund that? If by credit card you may have recourse through your credit card company, worth a try if so.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:08 AM   #17
Robert Walker
Thanks Kevin.

Down the rabbit hole we go further.

Daniel has been on here scamming at least since July.
aka: Daniel Garcia
aka: Hilary Garnica

Daniel also lists himself as: Exotic Pet Rescue Rehome & Distribution
https://www.facebook.com/exoticpet.rrd.98
Here is the other BOI on these other aliases: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=daniel
PayPal address is itshetwisty88@gmail.com
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #18
enharmonic
Well, no one can say that he isn't dedicated to his craft. Imagine if he put so much energy into legitimizing himself and running a reputable operation instead of dedicating himself to scamming through a continuous stream of fake accounts. What a waste of ambition.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:42 PM   #19
BobO'Booey
Yinpeng, how long ago did your transaction occur? Did you transfer money through PayPal using a credit card or a bank debit card with a credit card logo? If you did you can go back through your credit card and file a dispute. I have seen this Gonzalez character at some of the reptile shows in the area, and in doing a thorough search the only Daniel a Gonzalez that I can find in Northern California lives at home with his mommy and daddy in Modesto and I have the address and information for he and his parents along with phone numbers if it is appropriate for me to post? In addition to that I would hope that people will start filing a complaint with the Local District Attorney's office when people pull scams. I have had a couple of incidences and I took an hour and filled out every Complaint Form for every agency with jurisdiction and found that I would get my money back swiftly. These bad apples need to go.

Old 11-03-2018, 11:08 PM   #20
tlmoon
I wonder if this bad guy has actually completed any sales in violation of the Lacey Act, or just taken peoples' money and never sent the animals?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alligator lizard, scammer