SOLD!! Red Eye Crocodile Skink - $125 Shipping Included! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 11-06-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
Night10gail
Exclamation Red Eye Crocodile Skink - $125 Shipping Included!

ON HOLD pending payment - hold ends @ 8pm 11/7/18

*Juvenile male based on presence of pores on hind feet, but I cannot guarantee sex, as I'm not well versed in sexing this species. That being said I did get a 2nd opinion on sex.
* All digits, complete tail, and full orange eye rings.
* Eating mainly crickets, which he seems to prefer, but has accepted a few small dubia and mealworms out of a clear dish.
* He's been surprisingly active and I've often caught him hanging out on his rock over hanging his swim area. He'll even freeze there while I mist over him and his cage. With lots of floor trailing plant cover and tons of hiding options throughout the cage he seems most comfortable and willing to be out in the evenings, so he'd be a great inhabitant for a bio-active, planted terrarium.
* I got him as part of a trade, but am headed in a different direction. The place were I got him gave me no reason to think that he was not WC.
* Zip bagged sample of Repashy Calcium with medium D3 included from my bottle and a live insect sampler (just a few for the first day or let your other reptiles try something different - live arrival not applicable on sample insects).

$125 shipped to anywhere in the USA! Normally these guys cost that + shipping on top. Price is to move him fast to free up space. Live arrival is guaranteed and any DOA must be reported within 2hrs of arrival. You will be provided with a tracking number and we will agree on a shipping date prior to mail out. Box will be insulated and shipped overnight for delivery by 3pm (often arrives late morning however).

Price includes overnight shipping. I do offer priority (2-3 day) shipping for total of $95 shipped, however, while I've shipped animals this way between friends w/o any issues, you will be voiding the live arrival guarantee if you opt for this shipping speed. I do not recommend priority mailing speed for live reptiles but offer it for those looking to spare some cash, who are willing to take the risk.

For fastest response and priority sale, contact me at my email as I don't get to check fauna as frequently as I'd like , but I do my email every other day at the least. Contact: mpinero90@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
brathwaite95
interested pm asap

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!