Bad Guy Outback Reptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #81
Temporalis_Enterprises
Rich he was out of town. He wanted to get to the bottom of the whole thing ASAP. SO he gave me his password and Login Name. Then he gave me a transcript of what he wanted me to say. I typed exactally word for word. I hope that is ok if not I am sorry.
Regards,
David

Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #82
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I know you are just 15, but how many warnings does it take to get it through your thick skull that we will NOT allow you to continue slandering Outback Reptiles. As far as I know your only connection with us is when you walk by our tables at Manassas gawking at our colubrids. I don't think you have ever bought anything from us. So what's the deal?
I know you're pissed off at the kid and have every right to be, but is it legal for you to engage in a business transaction with a minor child anyway? If all he could do is look at you animals because you wouldn't sell to a minor, what did you expect him to do except to walk by your table gawking?

And what do you mean by warnings? What warnings are you or your staff giving to a 15 year old kid?

And if you sold that snake to Shane (who would obviously be of Davids same age), I think that's a pretty desperate, stupid and slimy thing to do. I don't know many sellers around here that would knowingly conduct business with a minor. It makes for trouble as you can see.

Your response please.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #83
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Rich he was out of town. He wanted to get to the bottom of the whole thing ASAP. SO he gave me his password and Login Name. Then he gave me a transcript of what he wanted me to say. I typed exactally word for word. I hope that is ok if not I am sorry.
Regards,
David
Really? Now that IS interesting.

Let's look at the facts here, shall we?

You (logging in as Shane) started this thread on 09/13/09 at 01:20am because you said Shane was out of town and sent you text messages that you used to type in that original message.

Prior to that "Shane" registered on this site on 09/13/09 at 12:46am, a mere 34 minutes before you felt you needed to log in here using his login info while he was out of town. So did he get called out of town suddenly at 1am in the morning yet had the burning desire to send you those text messages that could not wait till he got back home? It was so all fired important to get those words on the BOI that he asked YOU to log in as him in order to post this thread right THEN in the wee hours of the morning?

Really, I don't understand this at all............

Old 09-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #84
Temporalis_Enterprises
He made an account. HE was going to type a thread. He had to leave (Family Emergency) he sent me a text message en route asking me if I could do it for him. I said yes.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #85
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
He made an account. HE was going to type a thread. He had to leave (Family Emergency) he sent me a text message en route asking me if I could do it for him. I said yes.
Oh horse crap! Keep digging kid, China is near.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #86
Temporalis_Enterprises
I will let shane take it from here. I have nothing more to add.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #87
MKingman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
Matt, Ian G and Outback have been around for a while. It is true that Josh has moved from Maine to Virginia to work for Outback but it is completely wrong to insinuate the J & J has changed it's name to Outback.
Ah, sorry for the confusion. On a phone call with Josh he mentioned moving to Outback and finishing up the website. I must have misunderstood this as a merging of the two. My fault! Well, haha, Josh is still good peoples though, and if he's with Outback now, I imagine it's an up and up business. Thanks, and again, sorry for the confusion!

Cheers,
-Matt

Old 09-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #88
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I know you're pissed off at the kid and have every right to be, but is it legal for you to engage in a business transaction with a minor child anyway? If all he could do is look at you animals because you wouldn't sell to a minor, what did you expect him to do except to walk by your table gawking?

And what do you mean by warnings? What warnings are you or your staff giving to a 15 year old kid?

And if you sold that snake to Shane (who would obviously be of Davids same age), I think that's a pretty desperate, stupid and slimy thing to do. I don't know many sellers around here that would knowingly conduct business with a minor. It makes for trouble as you can see.

Your response please.
He and his friend come to our tables with an older woman who I assume to be the mother of one of them. If you want to accuse Outback Reptiles of being desperate, slimy, or illegitimate in any way then you can make your own thread with your own experiences, hopefully based on facts and not things you heard or read with little to no context. What you are doing now makes you look just like my friend David here.

The warnings given were simple: quit the nonsense or you will not be allowed to attend the reptile shows.

Thanks for your concern.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 PM   #89
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Really, I don't understand this at all............
Look at his post history. He has some problem with Outback Reptiles and feels the need to call attention to himself by making up stories about us. We have never done any business with him and our only copntact with him is when he starts threads such as this. We would prefer he just mind his own business so that we can dot he same.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 AM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
He and his friend come to our tables with an older woman who I assume to be the mother of one of them. If you want to accuse Outback Reptiles of being desperate, slimy, or illegitimate in any way then you can make your own thread with your own experiences, hopefully based on facts and not things you heard or read with little to no context. What you are doing now makes you look just like my friend David here.

The warnings given were simple: quit the nonsense or you will not be allowed to attend the reptile shows.

Thanks for your concern.
According to the link you provided on arachnoboards -dated 10-12-2008 - he has been talking smack about you and your company for almost a year.

Now fast forward....

He and his friend then show up at your table at a recent show, accompanied by an older woman, who you ASSUMED to be the mother of one but didn't bother asking or verifying.

How would you know that the child you were selling the snake to was the son of the woman who accompanied him? And then...Why wouldn't you ask her relationship to either of the children she was with so that you could speak with her directly face to face about her childs past bad behavior? It pissed you off enough that you could remember a link to a post almost a year ago, didn't it?

I'm not here to accuse you because I have already determined that you took the kids money and didn't give a crap who was with him. I mean, lets be honest, you didn't go to the show to display your stuff and take it home, you went to the show to sell your stuff and you made your sale.

Its only now with his newest shenanigans that your pissed off and sorry that you ever had any dealing with him. But who's fault is that? Its yours because you conducted business with a minor child.

I'm not questioning the health of the snake, I'm sure you were up front with the kid and told him the snake hadn't fed yet. But you sold a snake to a minor child while assuming the woman who accompanied him was his mother or legal guardian and was consenting to the transaction.

But lets forget that for a moment.

He's a 15 year old kid who probably looked to you and every vendor there like they were celebrities. You're pissed because an envious child was gawking at your animals? You're pissed because you have a collection of beautiful animals for sale and he has a collection of beautiful nothing at home and is jealous? Do you mean to say that those remarks made from a single 15 year old rambunctious kid had you crapping your pants that your business was going to suffer, while there are enough good posts that say you and your company are the next best thing since sliced bread?

So in essence...you were pissed for so long at this kid that you just had to take his money and kept your mouth shut when it came to talking to his mom or guardian about it.

I read and listen to stories about how kids his same age commit murders, rapes, thefts, and other despicable things you wouldn't think a kid would do. And David's big crime here was to piss you off with his gawking and a poor choice of words about you on a few forums.

Congratulations you impatient, UN-child friendly, mother you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
water sports