Inquiry "alternaking". Tony Covell - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2018, 12:47 PM   #21
rodneyj
Tony,
Please go ahead and send my refund.
Thanks-

Old 11-13-2018, 07:56 PM   #22
BLUAZUL1
I have brought several King snakes from Tony and shipping was good boxed great and animals have been quality nice guy

Old 11-13-2018, 10:58 PM   #23
alternaking
Hey why don’t you put every text we’ve sent each other up so they can see?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:02 PM   #24
alternaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternaking View Post
After years and years of selling 100’s and 100’s of snakes
Your the first and only customer that complained i don’t want your Business and I am dealing with PayPal thank you.

Old 11-13-2018, 11:05 PM   #25
alternaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneyj View Post
Tony,
Please go ahead and send my refund.
Thanks-
You are a lier and a cheat
First we agree that is too hot to ship so we wait I am very sorry that complications with my phone in my phone breaking lead up to this then come to find out I get a text from you this last weekend stating to ship your sneak out on Monday although my wife told me you just reported us to PayPal You’re trying to get your refund and this snake? I will never do business with you and Shirley hope nobody else would

Old 11-13-2018, 11:54 PM   #26
Robert Walker
Quote:
You are more than welcome to do the same.
According to Kieth A, you were in contact with him multiple times on the 11/8/18, the same day Rodney started this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
Rodney - Yes , texted a few times today. His phone is out/gone ??? I'll PM the contact info I have
If you were able to reach out and contact Kieth, why not also Rodney? Are we missing something here?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #27
alternaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
You are more than welcome to do the same.
According to Kieth A, you were in contact with him multiple times on the 11/8/18, the same day Rodney started this thread.

If you were able to reach out and contact Kieth, why not also Rodney? Are we missing something here?
I was only able to make calls I only could see 1 inch of the top of my screen

Old 11-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #28
alternaking
Quote:
Also I cannot take screenshots and post them of our conversation because of my stupid broken screen

Old 11-14-2018, 04:11 AM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Also I cannot take screenshots and post them of our conversation because of my stupid broken screen
Not sure about posting them, but you can probably take screenshots since the capture should be an image of that which is sent to the screen more so than that which is seen by the user's eyes as being emitted from the screen.

Also, you were able to visit this site. You could have communicated with the buyer via private messages or other means (such as email). You could have responded within the thread before you did since you were repeatedly viewing/visiting the thread.

Old 11-14-2018, 06:52 AM   #30
Lucille
I can understand how a buyer might be uneasy after an extended period of no communication. Not only does that raise suspicion in general, but especially when working with PayPal, after a certain time window has passed there is no buyer protection. When a PayPal case is opened, all the seller has to do is complete the transaction within the time frame PayPal specifies, and there is no adverse consequence. Your customer has every right to call on PayPal for assistance and reassurance when communications with a seller are not working well.
Quote:
Your the first and only customer that complained
The kind of seller you are is shown when issues arise, not when there are no problems. You have here the opportunity to showcase your customer service skills, instead you seem to be calling your customer names:

Quote:
You are a lier and a cheat
Quote:
I am not a high tech person but I have family, friends, etc and finding another phone/computer to send a message would not be a problem for me. I don't think it would be a problem for you either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!