Native East Texas Gecko? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-20-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
Mad4You2
Native East Texas Gecko?

Hi...found this guy in the bathroom floor Saturday morning. I think his folks live on the front porch and feast by the light shining through the window at night....Do you guys know what kind of gecko he is?

Thanks....Angie

Old 08-20-2007, 01:47 PM   #2
Double "D" Reptiles
Med. House Gecko. They're all over E. Texas and along the coast. Seem to live in perfect harmony with all of the anoles that are there also.

David

Old 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
Playnwifsnot
yeah looks like a Mediterranean Gecko

Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 PM   #4
Mad4You2
Thanks for the info....I have tons of anoles in the flower beds. There were about 20 babies that were running around weekend before last but those suckers are so fast you can't catch them...I looked at the geckos on the front porch tonight and they look like albinos. I've had those around ever since I moved to this house, they are pretty fast too...I'm always afraid I'll make them drop their tail if I try to catch them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!