Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:45 PM   #831
Rmacleery
You got screwed through and through. You made one major mistake. He baited you in with the first deal to build trust. Then stuck it to you with the second deal. You have everything you need within this thread to sue his ass off. I would also look into whether the weapon he sent you originally isn't a stolen weapon, now that you know his character.

Old 07-29-2016, 12:57 AM   #832
DezC
What a tale!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmacleery View Post
You got screwed through and through. You made one major mistake. He baited you in with the first deal to build trust. Then stuck it to you with the second deal. You have everything you need within this thread to sue his ass off. I would also look into whether the weapon he sent you originally isn't a stolen weapon, now that you know his character.
My .02¢
1st I've read through this entire thread and my understanding is that there was not ever anything sent to the NY gentleman.
2nd-& this isn't in reference to mcleery but the thread in general: I am a small time hobbyist, I don't breed or even possess that many animals but I'm aware of the BOI & you can bet your cheeks I check it any time I'm considering a purchase. Heck sometimes I just read it for fun! but it does matter I've seen quite a few threads that not only get results but leave me with a lot of respect for not only the work these folks put into it but the amount of info they can find. I think the boi wwork. I also make sure i refer all of my friends to it as well. & I'd include Mr. Kruger not only on my DNB list but also a real life nightmare (on elm street i got jokes)

Old 07-29-2016, 07:55 AM   #833
JoshM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Considering he's already be convicted of theft it's more likely they will do something abouto Alex's case. Alex make sure to mention that he is a convicted felon and owns firearms and that you have proof of that. I'm sure that will get their attention.

Wait this man is a convicted felon? How in the world did either of you legally traffic and transfer across state lines a firearm through not one but two FFL dealers in your first trade if that's the case?

Old 07-29-2016, 09:18 AM   #834
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshM View Post
Wait this man is a convicted felon? How in the world did either of you legally traffic and transfer across state lines a firearm through not one but two FFL dealers in your first trade if that's the case?
Yes he is a felon. There are a few other cages as well but the Arizona judicial website isn't working at the moment so I'm not able to get the notes for those cases but I did still have the one I posted earlier in the thread. I do not nelieve Kruger has the guns registered in his own name, the reciept he posted earlier in the thread for the guns he was supposed to send and never did had his mother's name and phone number on them not his own.
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #835
Rmacleery
Holy shit, there is enough on this thread then to put his ass behind bars for many years at this point. Dude you better make things right with this man or face 7 to 15 years behind bars for being in possession of a firearm, and illegally trading firearms across state lines as a felon.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:41 AM   #836
Rmacleery
And if his mother is purchasing in her name for him, she can be charged with a felony as well. STRAW purchases are being prosecuted big time.

Old 08-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #837
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmacleery View Post
Holy shit, there is enough on this thread then to put his ass behind bars for many years at this point. Dude you better make things right with this man or face 7 to 15 years behind bars for being in possession of a firearm, and illegally trading firearms across state lines as a felon.
Hell yeah maybe even some federal time as well because of the state to state thing. Add up the higher end of what each of the snakes are worth say you want cash only and an apology or he's going to meet bubba.

Old 08-06-2016, 08:52 AM   #838
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
you all speak of karma that's all good I'll deal with karma if that's what is in store for me but you all pass judgement so guess who you have to deal with!
Have you seen that people discovered you are a felon and that your mom made a felonious straw purchase and you are going to end up in prison if you don't make it right?

Old 08-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #839
chads300
Was just wondering if a resolution was ever reached on this matter? Or any updates

Old 08-09-2016, 04:25 PM   #840
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Was just wondering if a resolution was ever reached on this matter? Or any updates
No. With a crook like Mel there won't be one. And now that I've got my boas up for sale I would like to thank Bronx for posting this as Mel will NEVER get one.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger