Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 87 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #861
chads300
Alex if I were you , I would get ahold of the psp in his area and press charges for theft by deception. Due to the value of the snakes that would be an f(2) and however many snakes he has of yours would be how many counts he would be charged with. Have read this thread front to back and it's clear he is stringing you along and in my opinion had never had any intentions of giving you anything, hence why he is trying to sell something that he illegally has. I went threw the same situation with atv parts and had to go threw this so I know your pain. And if Kruger still has all your snakes as he said he does and can prove it I will pay to have them shipped back to you but I would like to see proof of all of them.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:39 AM   #862
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Alex if I were you , I would get ahold of the psp in his area and press charges for theft by deception. Due to the value of the snakes that would be an f(2) and however many snakes he has of yours would be how many counts he would be charged with. Have read this thread front to back and it's clear he is stringing you along and in my opinion had never had any intentions of giving you anything, hence why he is trying to sell something that he illegally has. I went threw the same situation with atv parts and had to go threw this so I know your pain. And if Kruger still has all your snakes as he said he does and can prove it I will pay to have them shipped back to you but I would like to see proof of all of them.

That's awesome! Mel, what say you? Show proof you have all of my snakes and they will be shipped at no expense to you.

If that happens, all is done with and no more bad guy posts.

The BronX BoA

Old 08-14-2016, 11:44 AM   #863
chads300
All I want is a list(Bronx if you could) of all the snakes he received and proof from Kruger that he does in fact still have them all and I will gladly foot the bill for you to get your property back. Problem solved and he moves on, if that is not fair then I don't know what is?i will be on this thread every half hr to see updates

Old 08-14-2016, 12:17 PM   #864
Bronx Boa
Quote:
All I want is a list(Bronx if you could) of all the snakes he received and proof from Kruger that he does in fact still have them all and I will gladly foot the bill for you to get your property back. Problem solved and he moves on, if that is not fair then I don't know what is?i will be on this thread every half hr to see updates

He has my:
5.1 Ghosts ph moonglow ‘15
1.1 Hypo ph Moonglow ‘15
1.1 Trip Het Snowglows ‘14
1.0 Hypo Het Anery ‘10
0.1 Pastel Het Anery ‘08

The BronX BoA

Old 08-14-2016, 12:43 PM   #865
JButera
Quote:
Extremely generous offer on your part but I'm pretty sure Kruger won't go for it.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:52 PM   #866
chads300
The way I figure it is , he was complaining about paying for shipping ect, has done the back and fourth with the o.p so i will GLADLY pay to have the property shipped back and he can go on his way BUT I want concrete evidence that he still posses every single snake , which I feel is a more than fair offer.. And if he did in fact sell a snake ( which technically he does not own) I would be getting in touch which the state police in his area and telling them what has been going on and I will assure you , you will get your property back( what he has not sold). And he will be heading of to jail with theft by deception charges. THAT being said I don't want to see that happen so let's hope he accepts my offer, like I said I will be on here every half hour to hour checking up .also Alex, could you post or p.m me pictures of each individual snake , so he cannot steal images, thank you

Old 08-14-2016, 12:52 PM   #867
chads300
Also what is the total value on said snakes he has?

Old 08-14-2016, 12:59 PM   #868
juliasara
According to his Facebook page most of the ones he advertised for sale were sold so either he is lying or they are long gone.

Old 08-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #869
chads300
I don't have a Facebook but if you could screenshot it and post it here?

Old 08-14-2016, 01:54 PM   #870
juliasara
Pretty sure he's deleted them all by now. All the ones I have screen shots I already posted here. I was just focused on getting screen shots of the ads not the sold part which was usually in the comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger