Many Dragons For Trade/Sale - Wanted Female Breeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 10:28 PM   #1
lostathome69
Talking Many Dragons For Trade/Sale - Wanted Female Breeder

Hello all,
I'm in New york, and i have 2 Juvenile Beardies. I also have a Male year old HYPO MALE! I hAve many other things to trade but i'm looking for a Breeder female, as i have lost one in the mail, via dhl.

I have a GG X Yellow and i'm looking for a female that is yellow, or het for yellow. Any real female will do. and normals will be considered, and i can trade for any female that is breedable! I can sell these and get the money to buy from a breeder, but i would rather trade for a female. Please let me know asap, as i need to get things rooling, and my girlfriend has lost her female and is looking for a replacement.

Juvie Pair!
The pair and will make beautiful future breeders. The female is a Red Girl that has orange limbs, a red body with a lighter red spine! She is labled as a Red X Sandfire.(She is in shed in Picture) Her counter part id a Pastel Male That is almost white but has a beautiful gold spine. He is labled as Pastel X Gold. They both have a small nip tail, almost identical. they both are nice size and are around 5 months old. They can go for 110 a peice or 200 for the pair.

I Have a male hypo that if bred with a color has the possibility of making a hypo color. IF this male was bred withanother hypo, a snow, a hypo snow, or even a lestuic can come from them. This guy has a light yellow beard and slight yellow markings. He might make a awsome hypo yellow, if paired up right!

I ahve a Jungle male that is a perfect Colored jungle. He Loves Wax Worms, Mealies and More. We ahve 2 jungles, and i would like to get a female so he is up on the Block. He is great for anyone starting out or anyone that has an established colony.

I have praying mantis ootheca's or egg sacs that hatch green/brown praying mantis and between 200-400 can come from a single eggsac. Keep them cool in the fridge and they will not hatch. They make great pets, and can sell for $2 a hatchling. They are high in demand and i have about 3 or 4 left.

I have lobster roaches that i can also ship out as starter colonys. They reproduce quite fast and well after having them settle in. They are the ideal feeder for beardies and other herps. the have a softer body and more juice porpotion than most other feeder roaches.

I also have an olympus D-350 with 3 different zoom featues, and has 3 - 30 second movies. It come with everything ready to hook up and use. Comes with computer hardware, and memory card for the camera. can take up to 300 pictures!

Thanks alot and please let me know asap at lostathome69@yahoo.com or leave a post! i also have about other stuff and money but this includes shipping costs and such. Can make some deals and any female that is proven or weights enougha nd is old enough will be considered, and i will try to make all deals work! Ask for pictures and i will try my best to get them to you!

-JOHN
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2005, 01:13 AM   #2
BlackIce
Hey,

I was curious where South Dayton NY is ?

Old 02-07-2005, 02:41 AM   #3
Slizarus
Interested in Roaches and Mantid egg sacs,
Slizarus@yahoo.com

Old 02-07-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
lostathome69
SD is ...

South Dayton is near Fredonia/Dunkirk. WE are about an hour from Jamestown, and an hour away from Buffalo. We travel to wooster ohio and it takes us about 3 hrs to get ther. We live about half an hour to 45 min away from the border to penn.

Let me know if you are intrested in anything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2005, 09:24 AM   #5
BlackIce
Thanks ... Thats not to far from Rochester. I asked because I will be back in NY in May and will be looking to add 1 or 2 more dragons. I'll keep you in mind since your 1 hr south of Buffalo!

Old 02-08-2005, 12:30 PM   #6
lostathome69
update...

Hello again, this is just an update.

The red juvenile female and the camera with hardware are no longer avaliable.

I still have the roaches, mantis, Male Jungle leo, possibly a female proven (Brown maybe chocolate), a male juve pastel X gold (In PICTURE), and of course the hypo male!(PICTURE)

I'm still looking for a female, please let me know what you have

Thanks again

-John
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2005, 10:32 AM   #7
Tere Salazar
Dragons

Could you please email me at jtsalazar@worldnet.att.net? I have a couple of questions. Thanks!

Tere Salazar

Old 02-12-2005, 11:15 AM   #8
lostathome69
Arrow ok

Ok i ahve sent you the pictures that you have requested and a deal fell through.

so i have a camera still, 1.3 mega pixl

The Red X Sandfire Female juvenile

The Pastel X Gold male juvenile

The HYpo male

Light strip with 2 lights,(basking bulb and uvb strip) with boxes

Lobster roaches and hissers, (Only 15 hissers left), but i can sell/trade colonys of lobsters.

I have ootheca of praying mantis (Eggs) also available.

LEt me just express what i have with dsescription and let you know again what i'm looking for for what.

I'm looking for female breeders. I'm selling or
trading these. I have a female with small nip and a
male with small nip, but they are a pair and go as a
pair. They are both 50 grams. They are 4-5 months
old. The male is a pastel X gold (pastel with gold
spine)and the female is orange limbed with red body
and a lighter red on spine, but she is in shed right
now, and she is a sandfire X red. These 2 dragons
will grow up to be great breeders, and wheather being
bred to each other or other dragons they will have
awsome colored babies, and they are eyecandy for
anyone who know anything about colored dragons. I'm
asking 100 a peice plus shipping for each if they are
broked up, or 160 plus shipping if they go as a pair.
These guys should stay together, and are great cage
mates. I would also trade a healthy female with color,
any color really, for the pair. (pictures on first thread)

I then have a hypo male, that is 1 year old. This
hypo is not a hypo color and i did check out his
parents. This is a wild card of breeding! with this
awsome dragon, you can breed him witha colored female
and get a hypo color ( a dragon who cannot darken for
basking and color is more vibrant) and they are worth
about 50-100 more on a dragon if being a hypo color
instead of just a color! IF you get another hypo, you
can make hypo snows, more hypos, snows, and lustics.
if you breed with with any others like snows or hypos
or anyhting like that you have a better chance of
getting a clear nailed dragon, whis is the difference
from a snow and a lustic. I'm asking 200 for him or a
femnale with color. this guy is a great dragon to
look at and have in your possition, and is ideal for
any breeder who wants to spice up their program of
breeding.

Please let me know asap!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2005, 12:26 PM   #9
lostathome69
Must go

These Guys must go, and i'mgetting kinda desprite and have had alot of males offered for trade, but i need females and that is it. Please if any one is willing to buy or trade, please let me know asap!

Thanks again
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2005, 01:59 AM   #10
Leyna
I'm interested in your juvenile pair, are they still available? Also, do you ship?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread