Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:22 AM   #11
mikepanzarella
well he did give your mutual friend the money for the 1st snake that doesnt seem like a bad guy thing to do

Old 05-16-2012, 02:35 AM   #12
Jrodmanley
I think you are missing the point... he sold me the snake as a healty snake when at the bottom of the main post, his co-owner stated that they knew it was on its death bed.. and they failed to relay that message to me.. me while still makng me pay the the money out of my pocket.. for a said healthy snake.. i do not spend 370 on a snake ready to die.. that just dont make sense who would..? so if he wouldnt have asked about our friend, would the snake still have been 370 like i paid out or 25..? what i think is he knew i would obviously complain.. and by doing it this way,he would collect the good guy image,and make it out like i got basicaly a free gtp.. when over all he knows what he did..

Old 05-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #13
mikepanzarella
i dont think you got a free snake you paid him $950 for the snakes
what he did with the money is his own choice
i was still futilely hoping there might of been some mix up
i guess we will have to wait till he responds to see what he will do for you
he owes you for the snakes that died regardless if he gave that money away

Old 05-16-2012, 02:48 AM   #14
Jrodmanley
my thoughts exactly...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #15
deborahbroadus
Based on your story, my opinion is that he definitely owes you. I would rather have a refund than another animal from this source.

In the interest of avoiding a long convoluted denial in which the seller may try and refute your story by implying that you changed some of the messages posted, and that you did indeed kill the animals (attempting to confuse the issue)I would post the messages in their entirety (pictures of the texts rather than a word document).

Just to keep the chain of information clear and indisputable.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Jrodmanley
We can do that.. the biggest issue is are comunication has been done by two diffrent messaging accounts.. Witch makes it very confusin.. If anything is altered its my spelling lol.. So what i have to do here is take pics of the important text that are in play already And post them.?
Sorry this is my first time ever doing this.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #17
Jrodmanley
I agree with a total cash refund for the Snakes lost, as well as cash refund for the vet bill..
As the replacement will most likely end us right back here.
leaving a cash refund as the best option. I at one time had faith Randy would resolve this issue no problem. Till i start to catch the lies,And the issue had been put off several times.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
refund

TheSnake Shop:
Jord.....Ok, here's what I want you to do.....I'm going to send your GTP to you, providing you send the money owed on the GTP to Chad and Kara.....don't ask questions, just send them the money today..

I'm thinking this payment to a third party might complicate attempts to get a refund.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #19
Jrodmanley
”what he did with the money is his own choice” by mikepanzarella
Are my thoughts about the cash paid out from me.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
”what he did with the money is his own choice” by mikepanzarella
Are my thoughts about the cash paid out from me.
I agree that HOW the seller spent the money is irrelevant. But, if you paid the money directly to the third party, might that not complicate retrieval as far as making a claim with Paypal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!