Steel City Reptile Expo Nov 5th Who's Going? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
wyblep
Steel City Reptile Expo Nov 5th Who's Going?

Well its about that time again, The next Steel City Reptile Expo is coming up on Nov 5th from 9am-4pm. We have a few new vendors setting up along with all the faithful vendors who always attend. It is shaping up to be another great show. Everyone is pretty much done hatching things out so I'm sure you will see quit a variety there.

Also if you wasnt able to attend the Sept show we just uploaded our video montage of the sept show so go to www.steelcityreptileexpo.com to see what was there.

If you have any friends or family who yet to attend any of the Steel City Reptile Expos please bring them along and introduce them to the world of reptile keeping. And remember ALL FIRST TIME ATTENDEES ARE FREE! just direct them over to www.steelcityreptileshow.com to sign up for their free tickets.

Dont forget to put in your preorders for all your frozen rodent needs and also all your feeder insects. You can contact www.rodentpro.com or Vince Clemens you can find their contact info on our vendors tab on our main website.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
porkchop48
Oh Oh Pick me Pick me... I will be there vending with a ton of frogs this time.

I will be calling you guys in the next few days with my info for the table. As well as posting a frog list soon.

Old 10-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
wyblep
Sounds good Kristy, Its always nice to have you there with such a nice variety of frogs. Are you also going to be bringing those albino water things? I keep forgetting what they are called lol. I know they are always a big hit with people talking about them. Paul

Old 10-15-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
angie.h
Kristy always brings a great selection of beautiful frogs from the dungeon.

Old 10-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep View Post
Sounds good Kristy, Its always nice to have you there with such a nice variety of frogs. Are you also going to be bringing those albino water things? I keep forgetting what they are called lol. I know they are always a big hit with people talking about them. Paul
They are called Axolotls.

Unfortunately I will not have any at the show. When I moved I lost over 2000 larva from them as well as 1/2 my adult breeding group . I am working on trying to get them to breed again it just it not quite going my way yet. Patience is not something I am good at

Old 10-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
wyblep
Wow Kristy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Im sure they will breed great for you and you will get you your breeding group back to where it was. Good luck. Paul

Old 10-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #7
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
They are called Axolotls.

Unfortunately I will not have any at the show. When I moved I lost over 2000 larva from them as well as 1/2 my adult breeding group . I am working on trying to get them to breed again it just it not quite going my way yet. Patience is not something I am good at
They miss that Weirton water....

Look forward to the show as always. I'll have some good deals on quite a few things as I look to clear up some rack room before winter and get some extra spending money to pick up a few things I really need.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
MrBig
I try to keep it to just balls, but some of your frogs have made me go hmmmm I could do that too. My freind picked one up from you Kristy and it's doing great. Sorry for your loss. Look foward to seeing what's at the show. See everyone there.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #9
angie.h
Wow, that's a huge loss Kristy, how frustrating ! I hope you can get the colony going again. They are truly unique creatures.

I'll be there with a nice group of high color bearded dragons.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:43 AM   #10
porkchop48
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I just started cycling what is left of my group and hope to have some success soon.

Here is a partial list of what I will have at the show

dendrobate leucomelas british guyana (adults)
dendrobates tinctorius Bakhuis
auratus khalua and cream (wc adults)
vitattus (2 adult, some juvies)
costa Rican auratus (almost adults)
auratus blue and bronze (almost adults)
leucomelas british Guyana froglets
Panamanian auratus ( 1 reticulated)
H. Azureiventris (juvies and froglets)
2 D. Tinctorius Brazilian Yellowhead (almost a year, probable females)
Het for chocolate leucomelas
Azureus froglets
Cane toads
Cuban tree frogs

More to come soon as I get the list together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!