Bci identification. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
Amlondon
Bci identification.

I found this girl for sale at a local reptile store. I was wondering if anyone might be able to better identify possible genetics. She is label as a regular but the owner and I think there might be something else there. I know the picture is horrible so let me briefly describe her. She has very pink sides, lots of speckling (tons on the belly as well), and a black tail with the typical red. You can kind of see these in the picture. Any help would be wonderful!!!!
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Magic
That's like a perfect rodent poop picture. I feel so juvenile pointing that out.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
haha that was one of the first things I noticed as well Kerri >_<

looks like a normal BCi to me. Hard to tell more from the pic. The peaked saddles may indicate a BCc cross but some BCi have those. No way to know without knowing the parentage.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Amlondon
Thanks you guys! I know the poop was a bit obvious but it was the best pic I had haha. She's still gorgeous!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!