Moving to MeWe? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-03-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
GeckoPods
Moving to MeWe?

Have any of you moved your pages on facebook over to MeWe? What's been your experience? Do you think this is a temporary exodus, or is MeWe going to be the new social media sales platform long term?

Old 05-03-2019, 01:20 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Yes I have but I think it's temporary. I've tried to bring my international acquaintances here to faunaclassifieds, we'll see. I don't think mewe will make it though.

Old 05-03-2019, 02:41 PM   #3
CFexotics
It will depend on Facebook if they keep censoring for political and other views along with business. I can see MEWE becoming a challenger for them. So many are deeply addicted to facebook it will be hard to kill it . But facebook is proving to be their own enemy.

Old 05-03-2019, 08:39 PM   #4
chrisis697
I heard about this the other day watching a video. I dont sell much on FB but do advertise a lot. Someone I do follow got there page shut down cause of the selling of snakes on FB. Haha I dont think FB will ever be killed, but you never know.
Im goin to open a account on mewe just to hopefully be on the wave. Mabe mewe will become a huge platform for people who are animal lovers. We will see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!