New member looking for friends in my area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:05 PM   #1
Todcat0328
New member looking for friends in my area

Hello people, I'm new to this sight and love animals and wished I had more money to buy more animals. I currently have only one venomous snake. It's a West African Bush Viper, it's a juvenile and driving me crazy with eating. I had to force feed it and with the world being the way it is I really don't need a bite but I also don't want the animal to die. I made the decision to keep venomous animals so I made the decision to take that risk. I had other snakes in the past but life happens. I will get more in the future, but I love aboreals the most especially the blue insularis. I also love the gaboon viper. I would like to find some people in my area to make friends with so I can have people to relate with and enjoy their collection. I also have a veil chameleon, a cat, 2 Rottweilers. I have 2 teenagers and a wife who aren't fans of my passion for venomous snakes so could use some friends with my passion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!