1.2 Tremper Jungle Albinos Het Raptors & Tremper Albino Giant plus Extras!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:03 AM   #1
luckydrft
Talking 1.2 Tremper Jungle Albinos Het Raptors & Tremper Albino Giant plus Extras!!

I recently found out ill be pcs'ing overseas and cant take my geckos with me, so here are the special guys I have. 1 male Tremper Jungle Albino Het Raptor 36g hatched 06/18/06, 1 female Tremper Jungle Albino Het Raptor w/reverse strip tail 26g hatched 06/14/06 and 1 female Tremper Giant(Moose's granddaughter) possible super giant 31g hatched 08/21/06. This lovely bunch ate good and are extremely taking care of by me and my girlfriend. Included with these guys are 2 sterilite 27quart containers with hides, feed dishes, water dishes and calcium dish bottle caps and each container has under tank heaters always set at 90 degrees. Other things im selling along with them is about 150+ mealworms, 40 silkworms, 100+ phoenix worms, about 10 waxworms, Herpatitive Multivitamin(full), Vionate(full), Cricket Gutload, and calcium powder. As you can see I had them on a variety of diets so that makes them extremely healthy and active. Herpatitive was offered twice a week and vionate three times a week along with one wax worm for each gecko every 2 weeks. Im sad to see them go and was anxious to see what happens this breeding season. Over $750 invested in them, so all im asking is $550obo plus shipping. The geckos will be shipped seperate from the rest of course. This is a great way for newbies to start up into leopard geckos. Feel free to ask me any questions. I also do ebay and have 100% 49 positive feedback, member search ridin2dirty, just to check out my reputation. Email me at baddawg_99@hotmail.com or contact me on here. Thanks and have great day!

Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
luckydrft
Some please make me an offer, I cant keep these guys too long.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
luckydrft
Ill take $450 plus shipping!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
luckydrft
Last offer, $400 plus shipping!! Anyone? Please let me know, these guys need a good home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #5
Zbiz
Um, I emailed you about the group... I'm highly interested in getting them. Plz check your mail.

Old 11-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #6
luckydrft
Ok im checking it now.....email sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2006, 11:41 AM   #7
luckydrft
I didnt recieve anything from you unless your name is Joe? Let me know if you interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #8
Zbiz
Ok i sent the email again. Unless your email address is wrong there should be no trouble in getting the email. Im goin to personal message you.

Old 12-05-2006, 10:40 PM   #9
Zbiz
Plz get in contact with me in some way. I would like to know how long do you have until you have to sell this group? Also how much would shipping be for the whole package? or just for the geckos? Where did you obtain these geckos from and whats the proof on the geniology? Also how will payment work ect. Basiclly the specifics. Plz Plz Plz talk to me as soon as possible

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread