Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:41 PM   #11
xanaxez
[quote=lanceheads;650603]Oh. I see how it is,
When your called out, you resort to kindergarten talk.
Ahemmm..
Now go play daddy, and stay away from the big boy playground.

I see alot of kindergarten talk and spelling.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Oh. I see how it is,
Ahemmm..

Randal
One more off topic head to head between you two and you BOTH get an extended vacation from here. Maybe even permanent if I'm in a cranky mood. So go ahead, keep it up......

Old 11-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Oh. I see how it is,
Ahemmm..

Randal
Here, ill drop it down another notch for ya.

YOU STARTED IT!.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
One more off topic head to head between you two and you BOTH get an extended vacation from here. Maybe even permanent if I'm in a cranky mood. So go ahead, keep it up......
Sorry rich, didnt see your post until after i checked mine.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:47 PM   #15
xanaxez
Quote:
ahhh, snakeboy12, I can see your a mess!
ahahahahhahahha!
ahhh isnt even a word but if it was it should have been capitalized being that it was the beginning of your sentence. your? it's you're, please dont speak to someone about kindergarten talk when your spelling is that of a kindergartner also. do you even know the correct definitions of the 2?

Old 11-24-2008, 10:48 PM   #16
John E Dove
Mr. Buchwald,
May I suggest that the Florida Department of Labor, I believe it is called the Agency for Workforce Innovation down there, is where any action to recover funds should begin. By hiring a lawyer all you are, or would be, doing is spending more than you'll get.
If indeed you do have a case the government already has the mechanisms in place to handle complaints like yours.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #17
Wolfy-hound
If you are 15, you may have an issue with labor laws, and income tax laws, depending on whether he was paying you under the table(when he was paying you). What was the agreed upon amount to be paid? Hourly? Wages? Rats?
There's no information here, and no proof offered yet, so it's difficult. How did you come up with the amount owed? Did you have a agreement in writing?
Just a bit of information is needed for proof.
Theresa Baker

Old 11-25-2008, 03:59 AM   #18
simplechamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
By hiring a lawyer all you are, or would be, doing is spending more than you'll get.
I was thinking the same thing. It would be a shame to go through all the time and trouble to sue and end up even more in the hole than where you started.

Maybe someone who knows Nick could mediate between the two of them? At least try to find out Nick's side of the story. Right now all we have is one person claiming another owes them money, nothing more.

I know it must be frustrating Joshua, but you know how it goes; innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on the you. Nick may have a less than stellar reputation in some peoples eyes, but each accusation must be judged objectively, and without bias. All you've done so far is call him a liar, and other names. He could come on and say you were volunteering to get experience, or he already paid you. You need to give us reasons to believe what you are saying. Avoiding the name calling and ranting would really help your case.

Hope things work out for you.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #19
JHB Reptiles
thanks for understanding. critical bill

Old 11-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #20
JHB Reptiles
nick claims that i never walked into his shop and never worked their before. hes trying to hide from the truth. He pays his employees 300 a week and 400 for manager so we took it up with a labor board member and he came up with that the least he owes me is 1800 minimum wage. for those of u who are fighting now and exchanging words please stop and if u dont believe that this is true about nick then dont bother posting a reply and for those of u who are trying to help and give me advice then thank you..very much appreciated
~~Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!