Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #41
TrulyRare
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplechamp View Post
I agree with Brandi. The whole point of this thread should be to prove your case. You can choose not to, but your argument will lose almost all of it's weight.

I know I'm probably coming off as antagonistic (not my intention at all), but posting a BOI badguy thread is a big deal. BOI threads can make or break people, and no one should be condemned without a fair, objective judgement.

Let me say again I hope this matter works out for you, and you get whatever you are entitled to.
Ditto.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:44 AM   #42
norsmis
First off, if you indeed have pending court case, I wouldnt be plastering it all over the internet as of yet. I am sure your lawyer wouldnt be happy about it. Work things out with your lawyer and get whats due then you can come here and post all you want.
Just my humble advice kiddo....

Old 11-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #43
JHB Reptiles
Thank you norsmis for understanding that i cant post it all till i am settles. This story about nick is to show you all that he should not be delt with.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #44
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
Thank you norsmis for understanding that i cant post it all till i am settles. This story about nick is to show you all that he should not be delt with.
What have you shown, again? Forgive me, but I've read this thread a few times and missed it. Perhaps it would be best to just let it fade until after the cout case and maybe them you can provide something...anything to substantiate your claims.

Old 11-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #45
Miss Tuniwha
Josh, I am glad to hear that you do have verification..

Good luck with your case

but next time.. wait till you CAN post any evidence before starting a thread like this.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #46
DaveyFig
When I was in highschool I used to go to a local sub shop for lunch. One day one of the sandwich makers was using the restroom when I went to take a leak. He quickly zipped up, headed straight for the door and back to making sandwiches. When I walked back into main dining area, I mentioned to some of my friends that they might want to eat somewhere else. Everytime the shop was brought up in conversation after that, I relayed the events of that day.
I see this as a similar situation. The OP obviosuly feels that he is owed money, otherwise he wouldn't be taking this to court. He also feels that in the mean time, people who might deal with Nick should be aware of what they are dealing with. I too would like to see some proof, but without it we have to draw our own conclusions.
If this does go to court, will everyone be satisfied when proof is posted? Will anyone who deals with Nick between now and then think "Man, I wish I knew he was like that before I dealt with him"?
Personally, I want to know that the hands weren't washed before I find a pube in my sandwich, and if someone says that the guy didn't wash his hands, I am going to steer clear. If I do decide to eat there, I am going to be looking for a curly before every bite.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:20 AM   #47
DreamDrownedAtHotmail
i've always felt that one of the great things about BOI is that either party has a chance to display their side of the story.. so i would vote we invite nick over here, and i see a LOT of ads posted by nick (or some representative of nick), so i'm sure you could respond to one of his ads with something like "there's a dispute involving you that requires your attention at: FaunaClassifieds.com/blahblahblah" or something like that.. i mean if every other attempt to contact him has failed. i know if i were nick, i'd want to have a chance to lay my side of the story out.. and that may be all it takes to find a quick solution to the problem.. nick may realize a misunderstanding, and pay him.. or explain what the misunderstanding was so that nick doesn't have to pay him, or something... it would atleast bring this particular thread to a quicker and more fair result.. although if it's a court case with lawyers, i'm sure there are certain things they can't/shouldn't talk about.. but it's worth a shot imo. i was just about to inquire about a few animals nick owns.. but now i'd love to see this worked out first. i waited 3 days for nick to show up, but he hasn't yet.. so if noone else feels comfortable asking nick, i could mention something to him while i ask about his animals.. ?? let me know.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:32 AM   #48
DaveyFig
I find no discomfort in contacting someone to get their side, but I am not going to do it. It isn't my place. If Nick can only be contacted through an ad when he is trying to sell something, then that tells me more than I could find out from him in email. Maybe if he repsonded to the OP he would know this was here. Hell, if he responded to the OP, this might not be here at all.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #49
JHB Reptiles
Since i am going to serve nick without him knowing, i would rather you not tell him this till he has been served but anyways, nick has been kicked off fauna so he cant come in yet.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #50
DreamDrownedAtHotmail
wow

oh wow, i didn't know that.. that's not a good sign, heh. anyway, i will respect your wishes and not contact him about it.. i'll keep an eye on how this turns out though, so please keep us posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!