Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #61
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Reptile Labs View Post
I will do so, me and jerry share this account, never intended to HIDE anything.
Please do so NOW, or you will wind up getting this account banned again.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #62
charleshanklin
Nick you know dam good and well that Josh worked in your store and you are screwing him over because he is 15. Josh is a good kid that isn't scared to work for his money and doesn't ask mommie for every penny he has. You might want to take notes so maybe one day you can grow up and be a man.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #63
Precision Reptile Labs
HAHAHAH

Old 11-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #64
DaveyFig
Quote:
Josh never worked for me, he is a child, he stole rodents from my freezer and animals from my cages. I will not tolerate this type of disrespect. Dont believe me, ask vegas chad?
I don't know who vegas chad is, but if I were to contact him am I supposed to be asking him if Josh worked for you, or is he going to be able to tell me how you won't tolerate disrespect?
If he is just going to say Josh didn't work for you and stole from you then I can do without that. A police report showing that you claimed he stole from you would go a long way. Of course if Vegas Chad is the street name of the detective involved in the case maybe his information would be helpful. If you didn't hire the "child", then I can't blame you for taking action against him, and I doubt anyone else would. If everything he is claiming is false, you should call an attorney this week. Don't worry about how it might harm him, he doesn't seem to mind bringing the allegations here. Don't hold back! Remember, this kid stole from you, and is now trashing your name. Go get him! Don't just sit there and tolerate this disrespect!

Old 11-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #65
JHB Reptiles
of course he knows about it , im not dumb, i thought this through and he should know what i think of him.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #66
JHB Reptiles
its nick and he is lying, i took 13 rats a week and some crickets carefully knowing what i took and u promised to pay me and never did nick.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #67
JHB Reptiles
its Nick, their is no jerry, theyre both nick

Old 11-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #68
JHB Reptiles
listen, ur gonna believe this a-hole, he is a theif and stole money that he owes me for working so hard

Old 11-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #69
DaveyFig
Josh, if your last reply is to me, I don't believe him.
If he truly will not tolerate disrespect, then he would have already filed some kind of charges against you for the theft he is claiming.
Either you didn't steal from him, or he isn't as tough on disrespect as he likes to think.
Maybe he has video of you taking rats, but those same videos (if they aren't edited) will show you working like a slave for 3 days a week.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #70
DaveyFig
You keep missing him on here. Seems like everytime you sign in to reply to him he has just signed out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!