Good Guy Exotic Pets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
VegasBilly
Exotic Pets

Picked up 1.1 Mangrove Snakes from Ken Foose last week...superb animals..both already feeding on thawed hopper mice and rat pups. They were'nt the usual imported Mangroves either...no nose rubs and amazing body weight...and not even one bone sticking out of either tail! LOL

Ken pulled them all out and gave me his impression as to which he'd keep if he were me. After re-probing the two I liked the most the deal was done. Not offering opinions, just facts...a more honest and straightforward businessman in this hobby you'll be hard pressed to find..and Victor, I am no plant!

Bill

Old 04-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
spawn
This is the same person posting ads such as seen here: http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=14&de=675420

??

Just curious because as you know, many businesses carrying variations of the word "exotic" and "pets" over the years, I have trouble differentiating the two.

Are these mangrove snakes actually aquatic or terrestrial animals? I'm not familiar with them...

Old 04-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
VegasBilly
Yes, that is the same company. I apologize for not being more specific..these are Mangrove Snakes...arboreal, rear-fanged, and not to be confused w/the aquatic snakes of a similar name.
Bill

Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
reptilesplus
well i am happy for you billy i bet you payed a pretty penny for those. kens prices are pretty high. but to each his own ! all i know is that i sell those snake much cheaper then anyone around. congrads!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
VegasBilly
I believe the word is "paid". Actually he traded me straight across for some Baytril and Flagyl I brought back from a recent trip to Mexico. At one bottle of each I did well! Even at his listed price I had no shipping charges and didn't have to deal w/the whole shipping scenario.

Also, contrary to some I am willing to pay a premium to Ken as I know the type of man he is and more importantly, I've witnessed countless times the animals he keeps and the conditions they're kept in.

I've rolled the dice buying sight unseen from others and fortunately have yet to have a deal go sour..but as we all know, its just a matter of time....

Bill

Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
well i am happy for you billy i bet you payed a pretty penny for those. kens prices are pretty high. but to each his own ! all i know is that i sell those snake much cheaper then anyone around. congrads!
And then ship them illegally through USPS, killing them in the process. You forgot to mention that part. You also forgot to mention that you're the craziest dude to ever post on the BOI, and have a weird obsession with trying to bring down this "nemesis" of yours.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
Ken Foose
Actually, Bill did not pay for the pair of mangroves with money. He traded me drugs for them. Now, the next day he did come back and bought a second female, this time with cash. But I love trading for drugs. Baytril and flagel are just the best things to trade for. You should try some Vicky. It will for sure clean you out. Won't make you any better a person, but hey, at least your stools will be less wormy. And you might be correct that my Mangrove snakes are more expensive then yours. But mine will live. Mine eat. Mine have been treated for indo and exo parasites. Have yours? If so, what dosage of baytril do you use for them? How about the flagel. Or do you prefer panacure? If so, what's the formula you use when treating your snakes? I'm always interested in learning from the pros such as yourself. We are all here to learn. Please teach us what you know. I await your wisdom.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
reptilesplus
well your right! cant argue with you on that ken

Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
reptilesplus
except that i will ship them fedex which is legal and they will live cause i wont sell sick snakes to my customers.

Old 04-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #10
Ken Foose
Just for fun Vic, which part of my post are you agreeing to? That your animals are of a poorer quality then mine, or that you are full of useful wisdom? And you have yet to answer my direct questions to you. Could it be that you don't have a clue as to what I'm asking you? Hmm? Small minded wiper of other peoples bottoms, that's what I think you are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!