Other Ads Search Button - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
scaledverts
Other Ads Search Button

I may just be misremembering, but did't there used to be a search for other ads button at the bottom of each persons classified post? I don't see it anymore and am curious if it got removed during the latest round of cleaning up underutilized functions?

Old 11-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
the Ads button still shows up for me, right between BOI? and Gallery
Which section were you browsing? was it one of the 'off' classifieds, like mammals or insects?

Old 11-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
the Ads button still shows up for me, right between BOI? and Gallery
Which section were you browsing? was it one of the 'off' classifieds, like mammals or insects?
Hey April,

I noticed it sometime last week while browsing the Cornsnake and Ratsnake Classifieds but I just double checked it in the Kingsnakes and Milksnakes section too. Below is a screen shot of what I see at the bottom of the first add.
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
WebSlave
Hmm, I see the "Ads" button on everyone posting here on this thead.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
Mistyck
Me too...The ads button is still around for me...

Old 11-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #6
scaledverts
I don't know what is going on then...because I don't see the ads button. I have no idea why it isn't showing up for me. Are you guys all using different browsers than me (I'm using Chrome)?

Kyle

Old 11-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
Mistyck
Using Firefox...Will check chrome...

No, in chrome I still see the "ads" button...

Old 12-03-2012, 01:36 AM   #8
Dennis Hultman

Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #9
scaledverts
I'm not saying it isn't visible to other people. Just that when I look at classifieds I do not see the add button you just highlighted any longer as you can see in the shot that I posted.

It's weird for sure!
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
I don't know what is going on then...because I don't see the ads button. I have no idea why it isn't showing up for me. Are you guys all using different browsers than me (I'm using Chrome)?

Kyle
I'm using Chrome, and the Ads buttons are in every post. I'm thinking your wife/s.o. said you were done buying snakes, and this is her way of making sure you do as you're told.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!