Can't mention a certain website? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #41
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRougeux View Post
I don't know what to think.
You have stated at least once that you are friends with larry. Friends talk about things. I find it difficult to believe that as larry's friend you don't know a thing about the little battle those guys decided to wage. How long have you and larry been friends? Is this recent, this friendship you've developed? If it is, then maybe you really had no clue, however, I still find that difficult to believe, possible, but unlikely; those boys like to blabber, especially behind closed doors.

So, you've been informed multiple times the whys involved and you still think that the established rules here should be changed so guys like you, friends of guys who talk out their backsides about people, don't get pointless, meaning Zero points given, warnings that they have entered territory that is forbidden here, on this privately owned site, and yet you still think that there needs to be some sort of mention of what has been made unmentionable? Hmmmm, if it looks like a troll, and smells like a troll...well, there you have it.

You've done been explained to more than once. Maybe it's you that ought be movin on, ya know? Might want to give some thought to continuation of this ... track you've gotten stuck on.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #42
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
John - we are not trying to wage a battle with that site...but, due to past issues, Rich has decided that he will not allow his site to be used to send traffic to, or publicize, that site. This is done as simply as possible by using the filter to automatically remove it. Most people catch on fairly easily; when they don't, they're told. We don't want to promote negativity, or kindle what should be dead embers, so we aren't inclined to go into a lot of details just because somebody asks. Sometimes, the answer to WHY is simply BECAUSE. You might want to know more; but that, in and of itself, doesn't guarantee a response...and asking to see where it is officially posted, after you've been specifically told something, certainly isn't going to endear you to anybody. (if anything, it sort of puts you in the pain in the category)

Now, is there really any reason to continue on this subject?
THank you. That was the most informative and civil response yet. I can understand and the subject is dropped.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #43
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
John, the truth is that you came here to call people out and to be as disruptive as possible. No matter what anyone says, you are going to keep it up until you are shown the door.
Ok. I'm glad you can see my intentions. /sarcasm

Lucille, I have no beef with you or anyone else. Please stop inserting your thinking into what I'm doing.

Thanks!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #44
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Are they still getting medals over there for getting banned from this site?
? Never heard of that nor do I care about medals. I earned mine the real way while in the Army.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #45
JohnRougeux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
You have stated at least once that you are friends with larry. Friends talk about things. I find it difficult to believe that as larry's friend you don't know a thing about the little battle those guys decided to wage. How long have you and larry been friends? Is this recent, this friendship you've developed? If it is, then maybe you really had no clue, however, I still find that difficult to believe, possible, but unlikely; those boys like to blabber, especially behind closed doors.

So, you've been informed multiple times the whys involved and you still think that the established rules here should be changed so guys like you, friends of guys who talk out their backsides about people, don't get pointless, meaning Zero points given, warnings that they have entered territory that is forbidden here, on this privately owned site, and yet you still think that there needs to be some sort of mention of what has been made unmentionable? Hmmmm, if it looks like a troll, and smells like a troll...well, there you have it.

You've done been explained to more than once. Maybe it's you that ought be movin on, ya know? Might want to give some thought to continuation of this ... track you've gotten stuck on.

Last response unless someone else chimes in directed towards me:

I guess I used the term "friends" too loosely. I am an acquaintance of Larry. We have met and talked twice...bought a ball python off of him. But it's always good to have LEO friends, so that's why I said friend. (being a former LEO, I like to keep in the loop)

So no, Larry never mentioned it. Honestly, I have yet to see it mentioned on their site. I'll go do a search, but I like to keep the topic of herps and now the USARK discussion.

Thanks again hhmoore for not stooping down to these guys level.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #46
hhmoore
Since Rich is planning on deleting this thread anyway, and John seems satisfied with my answer, I'm going to lock this thread before it deteriorates further.
If Rich decides to leave it here, he can decide whether to reopen it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread