East African Gaboon Viper - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-17-2015, 03:01 PM   #41
54bogger
Well how long have you known me for? you pretend like you know all about me but but you don't have a clue. People like you pretend to know it all, you think your way is the only 'right' way.
I don't argue with your type anymore I just do my own thing.

BTW- Merry Christmas

Old 12-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #42
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Barry, you seem to have a bit of a double standard going on. You consider that you should be free to do and say what you wish, but when others say what they feel, all of a sudden it's 'condemnation'.
I think free handling gaboon vipers is an unusually stupid behavior, and I do not think I should be 'condemned' for saying so.
Barry, your thread and posts invite comment. If you had 'done your thing' in private, no one would be posting, but you didn't, you posted on a public forum.
You can't have your cake (privacy) and eat it too (share what you do in public).

Old 12-17-2015, 03:10 PM   #43
54bogger
Ginger love's to play hide-and-seek in my shirt.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:59 PM   #44
TOsage
That's exactly what I meant - that picture is the definition of a needless risk. But no amount of logic can convince a person who is unable to comprehend. I bet the feeling of that snake on your belly is so amazing it's worth risking your life. Seems like there must not be many people who care about you Barry.

Old 12-17-2015, 06:12 PM   #45
TOsage
That's if you make it until Christmas Barry. Nothing personal but it would be in the best interest of the hobby if you get bit sooner than later and this behavior is seen for exactly what it is - idiotic

Old 12-17-2015, 07:03 PM   #46
54bogger
Thank you again for your heart felt concern.

Old 12-17-2015, 07:06 PM   #47
54bogger

Old 12-17-2015, 07:41 PM   #48
NocturnalNature
Watch the video that was posted in the Eastern Diamondback thread and it will shed a bit of light on the mindset of this individual. It's a bit startling to see just how firmly Barry believes the animals are "moved" by his readings.
I've teetered back and forth between the thought that the animals are venomoids and he does it simply to get a rise out of people, however after viewing the video I think the animals are fully intact and he has entered into a realm of extremely dangerous delusion.

Old 12-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #49
54bogger
HA,HA,HA!!! I'm the crazy one? Your the one that believe's that I actually read to my snakes!!! I did that video as a 'goof' because people always ask why doesn't she bite you! Now I know your mindset, and if anyone thinks Sweetpea is a venomoid or is anything but a regular functioning rattler I invite you to come and see for your self. I don't mean that in a bad way just that I'll give her a rat and you can see for yourselves.

Whether you like me or not, Merry Christmas to everyone.

Old 12-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #50
Karma Kritters
Merry Christmas to you too. I know we have talked back and forth. luck has been on your side. I hope it stays that way. Gabbys are funny critters. I hope you get to have many more Christmass in your future .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!