How to Calm Down? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:15 PM   #31
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I don't think it's photoshop. I think it's microsoft paint!

But let's not get too aggressive here, She didn't try to con anyone out of anything, I don't believe there was evil intent, just maybe a need for some attention that got out of hand.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #32
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post

But let's not get too aggressive here, She didn't try to con anyone out of anything, I don't believe there was evil intent, just maybe a need for some attention that got out of hand.
While I agree that she didn't con anyone out of anything, how can anyone take anything she's posted on any forum on this site for truth after this fiasco? I for one, cannot. It negates anything she's said before this, and after...(If she ever decides to post again...)

Old 03-18-2015, 05:56 PM   #33
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post

True! And she's getting it!, lol. She will one day ask herself what she was thinking though. When I was younger I could tell a tale or two myself.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:46 PM   #34
Mistyck
Why do people have to lie about stupid chit? This is ridiculous, and somewhat on the same page as Crissabella & Lena crap... If you lie about stupid crap, then you'd probably have no issue lying about anything else...

Sigh...

Old 03-29-2015, 12:25 AM   #35
Durante
I was just knuckle deep digging for gold & feeling bad that this person lost their main picker only to see it's not true. I'm hoping there is an explanation because if if this was just a post for attention then that person is truly missing more then a finger tip.

Brandi went out of her way to share & show support proving even might have a slighter shorter digit she has enough heart to make up for it, Kudos's to you for being awesome!

Old 05-06-2015, 06:09 PM   #36
anolelover
Okay. I understand that you guys are accusing me, but I don't care. If you don't want to believe me, that's your own problem. I don't control your life, and yes, I have been having a rough time of it. Since I don't control your life, you can do what you want believe what you want. It doesn't affect me.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:06 PM   #37
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by anolelover View Post
Okay. I understand that you guys are accusing me, but I don't care. If you don't want to believe me, that's your own problem. I don't control your life, and yes, I have been having a rough time of it. Since I don't control your life, you can do what you want believe what you want. It doesn't affect me.
Quote:
If you don't want to believe me
... You can still see your index finger IN the pic. It wasn't even a GOOD photoshop. Your caught. Why continue to deny it?

Old 05-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #38
JColt
Tyler, Be careful. This is her boyfriend

Old 05-11-2015, 10:23 AM   #39
anolelover
Tyler, if you've got a problem with me, you can leave, and obviously, you have several problems yourself. Why don't you deal with them in private without taking them out on someone else?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:21 PM   #40
Mistyck
This is still going? Really? 2 months later you come back trying to say that it's not a doctored picture, and then you spew venom at other people when you can't even tell the truth about something so minimal as a doctored picture?

Ugh...Waste of time and space. (Yet I'm compelled to respond because it's such utter bullcrap.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!