Inquiry on Michael Castillo on Kingsnake.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
catsandrats
Inquiry on Michael Castillo on Kingsnake.com

I am interested in some reptiles from Michael Castillo on Kinsnake.com. Has anyone dealt with him?

Old 08-18-2007, 08:15 AM   #2
PhillyBoyInTN
bump for feedback

Old 02-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
CalRepCo
and bump for feedback

Old 02-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #4
Melinda
He bought one of my Het Albino girls. Fast payment, great communication.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:30 AM   #5
chazzz
Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum but not to Reptiles or Michael Castillo. I have purchased quite a few animals from Mike, and I could not be happier. I highly recommend him and his animals. A good portion of my Amazon Tree Boas have come from Mike, and I have quite a few. I have posted a few of my snakes at kingsnakes Photo section, 3 of which are from Michael Castillo. The photos description states which ones are from Mike, there are two Red ATBs and one red Calico. If you have any other questions about Michael Castillo please ask. For the record I met him by purchasing a snake from him. Here is the link for the photos-
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index...120604&cat=500

Old 02-19-2008, 07:26 AM   #6
Ballroom
I have completed quite a few transactions with Michael in the last year and every one went 100% as it should have . I like no surprises honesty and good people. .
That's what you ll get with Mike.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
Lynn
Thumbs up

i have known Michael for several years now.. He is a fine young man.. You can buy from him knowning you get a great reptile and he will be there to help you if need be..

Old 02-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
dwaynerichard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsandrats
I am interested in some reptiles from Michael Castillo on Kinsnake.com. Has anyone dealt with him?
I had my first business with Mike last year. He was professional, did what he said, and paid promptly. I certainly will do business with him again. I'm sure it will be without problem. Dwayne Richard albinoballpython.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!