AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
Wilomn
I think al is smelling an awfully lot like tuna right now. His "partner" who will not come to his defense is also somewhat resembling the aroma of dead fish sitting in the sun.

I'm not defending justyn but I do think al has told some lies here. I see no reason to let him get away with that.

I still want to see proof of who INITIATED contact with the Africans and proof of paperwork to bring those animals into the states being IN HAND by al and joe PRIOR to the shipping of the animals that justyn got.

Short of that, they're a bunch of scumbags trying each to smear the other.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #32
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Short of that, they're a bunch of scumbags trying each to smear the other.
If someone is a know liar, a known scammer, and a known thief, why should we believe ANY of this?

Old 01-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #33
morocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
If someone is a know liar, a known scammer, and a known thief, why should we believe ANY of this?
For real; everyone knows Justine is a known thief and liar. I actually hope everyone he ever does business with tries to scam him and succeeds in the endeavor, as karma will be serving its purpose and the old adage what goes around comes around will be prophetically fulfilled.

Alot of nerve trying to get sympathizers to coddle him and his cry baby act. How many people are still waiting for refunds from a year ago?? P.O.S. that deserves all bad things that come his way.

And Al's videos are about the only thing worth watching on youtube you big booby.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #34
Wilomn
Even a known lying scumbag can tell the truth when it wants to. Afterall, do we not consistently try to get them to do just that?

The thing is, it shouldn't matter whether justyn is the scum of the reptile world, and granted in many books he's damn close to that if not worse, but IF he's been wronged, justice and equality and just plain fairness deem that we treat him like anyone else.

It sure seems to me that al is not telling all the truth here. His own suppoesd partner won't come here.

justyn has proven that he had the required paperwork and what animals were shipped.

It's time for al to put up or shutup.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #35
Intense Herpetoculture
I think we talked about me more then enough on the other thread. I am taking care of everyone as I can. I still have to make money just to get by and pay the bills. Business is down because of these problems, and thus taking care of them is difficult when I don't have the resources. I've said everything I need to say there until something changes.

So, here is the ad that Al put right above mine after I refused to help Al recover the funds from the exporter. May I remind you, I sent Al animals that he ordered just a month before and everything went peachy.
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #36
ravensgait
Wes, If the emails that Justyn posted are accurate and unaltered then yeah Al has stepped in it by making threats. But how is this a BOI matter??

Now I agree if he was done wrong it shouldn't matter what he has done in the past but again I don't see where he has been done wrong?? Heck we've called him a Theif,Liar,Scammer and Scumbag just to name a few, yet there is no thread here about you, I or anyone else for referring to him that way and the proof of of people calling him that is here on the BOI for all to see.

Justyn would better serve himself by refunding the money he stole from his customers and never taking money before he has in his possession the animals his customers are buying. He sure isn't helping himself with threads like this one... Randy

Old 01-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #37
Intense Herpetoculture
I have been taking active steps to correct the prior situation with people I owe refunds to. I no longer accept ANY deposits, they were a bad idea. I have e-mailed most if not everyone I owe with offers to settle the debts with other animals, or even animals they orginally ordered. Some of these people took me up on the offers, some are waiting for incoming shipments, and some have refused to accept nothing but cash (which I told them will take longer as I do not any extra cash lying around).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Justyn would better serve himself by refunding the money he stole from his customers and never taking money before he has in his possession the animals his customers are buying. He sure isn't helping himself with threads like this one... Randy

Old 01-16-2008, 03:14 PM   #38
ravensgait
Well heck you've been selling animals so return the stolen funds before buying more animals.. Yeah it sucks but you should have done it right then so you wouldn't have to worry about it now. This is all your fault Justyn you got yourself into it so why don't you do without for a while and pay these people what you owe them. The longer this goes on the more permanent damage you do to yourself....Randy

Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #39
lizardsister2
Isn't all this stuff covered in another thread? Is there really any reason at all for this thread to exist?

Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #40
rthom
Do we really need another 174 pages of this?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Justyn+Miller

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!