Bob Guerriere's Ancient Reproductions Inquiry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #11
SPJ
Since I know this will probably be asked, here is the ad for the animals.
Quote:
07' Female Pastel Jungle Ball python, great rich yellows, born 10-25-07, eats rats strong, 175 gram body weight, clean and healthy, Bell line outcrossed to multiple import animals. Price $275 shipped FEDEX, pair with male and TWO normal females for $400 shipped, Great Value. Paypal and checks accepted. Please email or call Bob directly with any questions you may have, Thank You.
By the sound of the ad, I figured he had a lot of pastels and sibs and was blowing them out at a good price. I emailed on the 12th. I got the response on the 13th. I was not purposely trying to take advantage of someone like Neil stated. He is honoring the price to anyone who responded.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:40 PM   #12
Wilomn
Steve, gubitz only thought that because it's what HE would have would have done.

His soap box is old and worn, worm ridden throughout, termite infested and far below standard. Too bad he can't figure that out.

Thank goodness for The Rider though, eh?

Now, to bring this back on track, we'll be expecting pics as soon as you can.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
SPJ
He still doesn't have to honor the deal. I told him I would have no hard feelings if he didn't want to go thru with it. From the sound of it, he has quite a few people that he is honoring these babies at this price.
I'll let you know how it goes but for now here is his pictures of the female pastel in the 1.1 pair (she is really all I wanted but I figured it was worth it to get the group).
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2008, 08:47 PM   #14
Wilomn
That's a beauty.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:08 AM   #15
MikeCurtin
You know, he may of miscalculated or whatever, but he seems to be honoring it in an effort to make sure people know he is a stand up guy. With some of the scammers around right now, it's worth it for him to be able to show that it wasn't a bait and switch and he doesn't go back on his word. I look forward to see how the deal pans out and I hope you are satisfied with the snakes when you receive them! Good luck!

Old 02-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #16
BenR
Bob has been around for a while and is a stand up guy all the way. I've bought from him in the past and couldn't have been happier with what I got and his service. Also all the animals I've seen him post have been top notch.

Ben Rogers

Old 02-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #17
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
So I guess that makes YOU a stand-up guy by taking advantage of his mistake??.... Just pathetic....

Neil
Is it simply a genetic flaw that causes you to appear every once in a while for the express purpose of sticking your foor waaaaayyyyy down your throat?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #18
MorphCapital
I have dealt with Bob, no problems. Good guy.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #19
Jasin
I too have had many dealings with Bob, been a while, but he has always been a VERY respectable and trustworthy guy!! Would not hesitate to do business with him again. That is a sweet pastel BTW, good luck with it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!