Casey Hulse -- Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #1
LKirkland
Thumbs up Casey Hulse -- Good Guy!

We have made a couple of purchases from Casey Hulse (Helix T-stats) and each transaction was flawless. Casey's communication and customer service were excellent and we look forward to our next opportunity to do business with him.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
Fedawg
Same here , shipped my incubator out real quick and helped me with everything along the way.

Good guy

Derek

Old 03-25-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
Mike P.
I had a T-stat failure on the weekend - Needed another proportional asap - Casey hooked it up and had one directly drop-shipped to my house from Helix - Went out of his way for me on the weekend - What else to say

Mike Proetto

Old 03-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
shrap
Dont you people get tired of writing these Casey Hulse Good Guy threads? All you ever hear is how great Casey Hulse is. How wonderful his products, communication and customer service are.

Well let me share my experiences with Casey Hulse. He has expedited racks for me when I was in a pinch and sent it the same week even when it was an inconvenience for him, custom made racks for me without even asking for a deposit, etc, etc. He even remembers my daughters name every time he sees her and goes out of his way to make her feel comfortable.

Casey Hulse moved beyond Good Guy in my book long ago.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #5
Casey Hulse
Thank you all!
Sammy, you changed your avatar? What happened?

Old 03-25-2007, 09:09 AM   #6
barbie69
Thumbs up Agreed!!

I agree with everyone!! I purchased my first 2 natures spirit racks and they were shipped quickly and in perfect condition!! Casey answered every question I had and always replied quickly and friendly!! Can't wait to get my next one!! Thanks Casey!!

Old 03-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #7
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
Sammy, you changed your avatar? What happened?
http://www.ballpythonforum.com/forum...?showtopic=464

Old 03-25-2007, 03:12 PM   #8
Roy Munson
I purchased an NS incubator from Casey a couple of months ago, and I couldn't be happier with the product or the transaction.

Old 03-25-2007, 03:26 PM   #9
varnyard
I have not had the pleasure of dealing with him yet. But from what I have seen and heard I would not hesitate to do so!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!