I'm Backkkkk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-02-2019, 07:57 AM   #1
Pythonbreeder99
I'm Backkkkk

Hello everyone!!! Man, it has been a WHILE. Not sure if anybody here remembers me. I think my last post was over 4 years ago! A LOT has happened! I've moved across the country, got married, started a new career, sold off most of my collection, restarted a new collection. It's been a trip! 2019 is the comeback year though!

I've purchased a decent amount of animals, my wife and I registered a business and are getting back into it hard! We currently hold a nice collection of breeding Northern Blue Tongue Skinks, some very nice locality Boas, and some select old world Rat Snakes! Hell, I don't even keep any pythons right now!

We have been skulking the forum the past few months and I see some new names and some old names! To those who dont know me (or dont remember!) I look forward to getting (re)acquainted with everyone.

Thank you for welcoming us back!
Cody
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2019, 08:11 AM   #2
Robert Walker
Welcome back Cody. It does sound like a serious step back into things - good luck!

Old 03-02-2019, 09:46 AM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
Thank you very much Robert. We look forward to contributing again!

Old 03-03-2019, 06:35 AM   #4
JColt
Welcome back Cody! Have a niece, great niece and great great niece in Lafayette. As you probably know, some area's you'll want to avoid or carry! I went to visit a few years back and went left when I should have went right. I was like, we're not in Kansas anymore Toto. Good luck on new adventure.

Old 03-03-2019, 09:44 PM   #5
Pythonbreeder99
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Welcome back Cody! Have a niece, great niece and great great niece in Lafayette. As you probably know, some area's you'll want to avoid or carry! I went to visit a few years back and went left when I should have went right. I was like, we're not in Kansas anymore Toto. Good luck on new adventure.
Thank you! It's a nice town in general, but yeah, there are some sketchy areas. Thankfully we live in West Lafayette (home of Purdue) which is much nicer than Lafayette. Mostly a college town with students and professors being the majority of the population. So the crime rate here is much lower! In general, we like it here, but hope to move down South somewhere before too long! Sick and tired of winters!

Old 03-04-2019, 01:45 AM   #6
WebSlave
Yeah, I think you had a pretty harsh winter this year. Wild horses couldn't drag me back up north again to live.

Old 03-04-2019, 08:06 AM   #7
JColt
Very familiar with WL. I'm originally from Indianapolis. Did a wresting tournament at Purdue back in 1975. Thinking of moving south east or west Alabama one day. Had about enough of these Cleveland winters myself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!