Some of my girls wishing a happy 2006! (6 pics) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-01-2006, 04:38 AM   #1
A_Kendergirl
Some of my girls wishing a happy 2006! (6 pics)

I started taking pics of my collection tonight. I didn't get done, but I figured I would share some of my favorites so far. Here are a few of my girls wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Going from youngest to oldest for no other reason than because I can!

Serenity (She's gained 33% of her weight in 2 days!! 3g to 4g HAHA)

Lady Luck just hit 30g at roughly 4mo.

Garnet just hit 60g at about 7mo.

Aurora, the start of my obsession!

Smiley proving once more that she fits her name!!

Old 01-01-2006, 05:25 AM   #2
CrazyRhacos
great pictures...

Old 01-01-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
Manhattan Herps
haha, that last one is cute, GREAT shots shanti, and it looks like that little one up there is going to pull through just fine, she's a cutie

Old 01-01-2006, 10:24 AM   #4
gmherps
cool pics.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:52 AM   #5
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan Herps
haha, that last one is cute, GREAT shots shanti, and it looks like that little one up there is going to pull through just fine, she's a cutie
Yep! She's really doing well. I couldn't get the camera to pick it up, but I could see her ribs pretty easily when I got her. A week later, and she looks SO much better!

The girl LOVES her roaches! Today was pretty funny. Normally I just dust the roaches and put them in the food bowl for her. Today, she came out to watch me when I opened the tub. Every time I was about to get a roach in the bowl with the tongs (I'm a wimp), she would run over as fast as she could to grab it. Once she swallowed, she'd walk back to the warm spot and look over her shoulder at me. Next roach comes in, and she runs over again before it hits the bowl! Repeat 5 times! LOL I cut her off at 5 because she had eaten so many in such a short period of time that she was starting to gag! She didn't care...gagging or not, she was going to eat that roach!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!